YOUR FIRST TIME KILLING CHAPTER 31

"Hey Y/N! Turns out you and Jeff's little 'vacation' isn't all that good." Nate smirked at you. You groggily grunted. You had just woken up and you were tired, and you just craved the warm feeling of the blanket. But more than anything, tonight you were going to go out killing. "What do you mean, Nate?" You asked curiously. "Oh..didn't you hear? Your vacation is done! Slender Man even told Jeff! Why do you think Jeff went out killing out of anger?"

You thought about it for a mere moment, staring at Nate blankly as you sipped your coffee. It rushed through your body, immediately waking you up. You stood up, glaring at Nate. "Can you just die already? Or do I have permission to kill you?" You asked angrily, clenching your fists. Your anger was boiling up. "Sorry sweetie, I'll be with you forever." Nate winked, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes, putting on your J/C jacket, zipping it up.

"Say what you want Nate, but I am the most powerful Creepypasta. Besides Zalgo, I am number one." You declared confidently. You twirled your knife in your hands, smirking. "Anyways, I don't have time for your little games. I'm going out killing to prepare myself, mind you. Now, buh-bye little boy." You rushed out the door, the cold wind hitting you. But you didn't care about anything. You just wanted to kill your first victim, by yourself that is.

You headed into the real word, glancing around the neighborhood for your next victim. You beamed when you found your victims house. Their house was big, blue, and perfect for killing. You saw a light go out upstairs, as you laughed. You used your powers and flew up, clawing at their window trying to get it open.

Once it opened, you crawled inside, your claws coming out. You tried to hide your chuckles as you saw a little girl about the age of six sleeping peacefully..for now. With your claws, you picked her up by her hair, throwing her against the wall, which immediately woke hrt up. You smirked. You were gonna enjoy this

-AFTER YOU KILLED HER FAMILY-

You smirked, glancing at who you had killed. The little girl, her three sisters, her two brothers, and her parents. You had thrown them against walls, furniture, anything. Then you flew up with them, and dropped them. Some on the wooden staircase they owned. Then you clawed their eyes out, and scratched them and ripped their heads off.

A/N - SORRY ITS SOOOOOO SHORTTTT ILL MAKE A LONGER ONE TODAY :)