Chapter 13 Not again

Sally went close to my ear and whispered "Don't go into the darkness." You really didn't know what she meant. You franically began looking for something dark. Wait, did she mean outside?'

You didn't want to be stressed, so you just sat down and ate your breakfast. You and Ben began playing wwe on xbox. You picked 'Triple H' as, Ben picked 'Randy Orton' You were beating him

punch, punch......pedigree!! 

You beat Ben with your finisher move. Worst of all, everyone was there to see it. "Dude, seriously? You got beat by a girl!" Everyone said, even Jane and Sally!

The lights began to flicker and Ben was chanting rapidly "You shouldn't of done that." "Not again!" You mumbled, loud enough for Jeff to cackle behind you.

You turned around to see a Jeff, who's smile actually looked normal. Just as he was about to say something, you teleported into wwe.

It was you vs Ben, of course the others were there to, cheering you on from outside the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, weighing in at 1,000 pounds, Triple H!' Everyone began cheering you on, that's when you realized, you were a sweaty guy.

But, you were a famous, sweaty guy. The ring announcer then stepped over to Ben "Weighing in at 50 pounds, Randy, Orton!"

'This guy is bad at his job' You thought to yourself. The bell rung, the ring announcer was leaving. Oh no! You threw a punch and Ben stumbled backwards.

punch,punch,punch,punch...punch.'just like the game' You thought to yourself. You finally did a pedigree, causing your theme song to play,

and all the fans to go crazy. Everyone of the creepypastas were cheering you on, but they were wrestlers, so you didn't really know who was who.

You held your hand out to Ben, and he gladly excepted it. Just in the blink of an eye, you were teleported back

Everyone was tired, as were you, so you were just about to head straight upstairs, when

Jeff grabbed your arm, causing you to spin around with an confused expression. He put his lips on yours, you were confused at first, but after a couple of thinking mattering seconds, you gave in.

You both pulled away, as Jeff was whispering "I love you". You hugged him and you whispered back "Are you sure?" causing him to chuckle. "Positive, after beating Ben, positive" He stated, causing you to

laugh back at his remark.

hopefully he does really love you.......