Chapter 17:Dog?!

You woke up to Sally crying you immediately sprinted out of your silk tent to see her tears dripping from her face. You slowly approuched her to see she wasn't holding her teddy bear. "What's wrong honey?". You asked, feeling her forehead, maybe she was sick?

She stopped crying for a breaf moment, before turning to look at you. "I lose my bear in that lake, but I-I can't swim." She said hugging your knee. You sighed lowly. You didn't know how to swim either. "It's okay, shh,shh, I'll get it".

You said ruffling up her hair. You approuched the lake, before gazing around the lilypads, and flowers, until you finally spotted the teddy bear in the middle of the lake. You turned around to see Sally playing with a stick.

"o-kayyy". You said. You needed to concere your fear. You put your toe in the water, before screaming, you felt something on your toe. You looked down to see Smile Dog. You sighed and crouched down to pet his head.

"Oh, it's just you". You sighed, curling your lips into a smile. He barked as you gazed at his mouth.......

The Teddy bear!

You slightly pulled on it, before realizing he wanted to play tug of war.

"Drop it drop it!". You yelled, realizing sally was now giggling. But you didn't have time to focus in Sally.

You felt a hand go on your shoulder, who was it?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N) : Sorry this is so short! I'm working on a long part soon!