Chapter 22

Jane's testing and intimidating words drummed through your ears, as you swallowed the forming lump scratching behind  your bare throat. Your heart scattered its way upon your body, reaching your temples as it bounces against your bare skull.

You gleamed over your shaking shoulder, scrunching your eyebrows at Slender Man as sorrow clouded into your vision. "S-Slender Man? You can't...". You hesitantly paused, searching Slender Man's actions for a better answer, as thoughts crowded your mind.

"There has to be a rule!". You yelped out, visualizing the afflict Jane would beckon terribly upon your petite, endangered body. Slender Man glazed at you, cautiously, before padding his feet backwards, seemingly

unpleased. "I'm sorry child, you have to. Once you become a Creepy Pasta-". Slender Man scratched out coarsely, as your thoughts abruptly cut him off, as thoughts enraged you, crossing your boiling point.

"Please! I- I don't even know how..". You hitched off, chiming and clinging upon the wooden stair frame, as you  trudged  downstairs, your feet trailing down nervously. "No. You know what? You deserve this. I'm sure everyone wants you gone ayways". Jane scowled.

"Jane, what is this, some type of game?-". "YES!". Ben cut you off, as everyone craned their necks to look at him suspiciously, as Slender Man shook his head in dissaproval. "Sorry...". Ben apologized.

"Well for your information, Jane, this isn't a game. It's real life. If we're ever going to get along, we need to work together got it? I'm not going to fight you". You scolded Jane, throwing your arms up in harmony.

"Fine but get in my way, you won't be able to walk". Jane informatively yelled out at you, going outside and slamming the door in the process.

"W-whats w-wrong with J-Jane?". Hoodie stammered, as Masky nodded his head in unison with Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby. "Does she do this with everyone?". You remarked, as Sally tugged on your arm.

Glancing down, you smiled at her, and bent down to match her height. "Sometimes, I think she's jealous". "Agreed, she hasn't been this bad since Sally joined, she wouldn't even talk to Sally and would try to fight her". Masky protested, shaking his head.

"Well, Y/N, its time for the testing". Laughing Jack snickered, as Ticci Toby fumbled out a laugh.

"For what?". You flummoxedly questioned as everyone churned to look at Slender Man, who apparently was slicked back against the doorframe.

"To see your powers, my child. And you're going to kill someone, to prove your worthy". Slender Man informed you, as Jeff stepped up, cutting him off.

"She already killed someone". Jeff snarled out a laugh, as Slender Man's tendrils flew out, intimidating Jeff, as he backed up. "I meant by herself". Slender Man tested.

Oh no...