Chapter 3: building contest!?

"Will you......." He hesitated slightly, leaning upon the crack of your wooden door hinge. "I have no one to play video games with and I was wondering, would you like to play Minecraft with me?". Ben asked, cackling slightly, as you nodded in response, as his face formed a smirk.

He slightly gripped your hand, as you trailed behind him, carefully as he lead you downstairs. Ben set up his xbox, as you rested on Slender Man's sapphire, Victorian couch, awaiting Minecraft to turn on.

As Minecraft loaded up, Ben dashed back to the couch, seating next to you, handing you a purple Xbox controller.

"Ready?". He asked, smirking as you nodded your head in response.

"I'm ready". You calmly stated, scanning the controller, as you turneto Ben with a look of pride and self confidence.

"Thats it. Building contest. I don't want to see you cry, okay?". He pretended to fake cry, as you placed a slap across his shoulder playfully.

** ~After building contest~

"Done!". You and Ben shouted in usion, as the other Creepypasta's sat around you, scattered around as a dog ran in barking loudly.

You lifted your feet off the ground shakily, as the dog's appearance came into your mind.

"Hello! I'm Smile Dog". You sat horrified, but eventually let it sink in, thinking of the other's, as you guessed it, they weren't normal.

"Hi! I'm ____ (Y/n!".

"Yeah yeah, anyways, who won the building contest, It's up to you Sally".

You turned to Sally, as she winked her right eye at you, giggling slightly. She looked at Ben's brick house, filled with

lots of windows, a balcony, a quiescne garden and lots of stairs.

Then, she saw your gigantic eiffel tower, as she howered over the tv scanning it, she smirked amusingly.

"I think (y/n) was amazing!".

Ben stood up enraged. "What!? I have never lost! Especially...to...a girl... He flinched away from you.

"You shouldn't have done that".

The lights began flickering, as a radiant light shot into your vision.

You blinked your eyes worriedly, before you realized, you opened your eyes..

Your eyes were filled with pixalated and animated features.

You were in Minecraft.