23

HOPE YOU LIEK IT!!

So, today happened to be Jane's Birthday. How wonderful. You were hoping she wouldn't pick a fight with you this time, and hopefully cooperate with her; but that wouldn't be easy, considering she hated you.

As you woke up snuggled into Jeff's arms, you giggled sleepily. "J-Jeff". You whispered, barely audible. "Jeff!". You snickered, as he extended out his arms into a stretch. "Morning Babe". He wrapped his arms around you securely, as your heart fluttered up to your temples. "You know, since it's you, me and a bed, I was thinking maybe we could-". You cut Jeff off as your eyes bulged out of your head.

"Not happening so fast Babe, I need more time okay? Some other time, I promise". You whispering, plucking strands of hair from your face childishly.

"Okay fine, but I'm afraid we have to meet all the other Pasta's for Jane's birthday".

"Whoa, so how old is she?". You and Jeff giggled in unison, as he shrugged his shoulders.

You got up, cascading aimlessly out the door, fumbling downstairs. You saw Slender Man discussing with Splendorman and Ticci Toby. Your curious mind got the best of you, as you slowly hid behind the brass door.

"Yes yes Ticci Toby, I know she's a mortal, but I don't know what to do. She always fights with Jane, and she's not even a real Pasta! Look I think Y/N needs to stop this foolishness. She needs to be thrown out". Slender Man said, as your heart broke in half.

Thrown out? No no!' You thought, as sorrow clouded in your eyes.

"No, we can't do that! You know she had no where to go!". Splendor Man fought, as Ticci Toby nodded his head rapidly agreeing.

"Then what are we going to do?!". Slender Man said, just as you fell on the door, it slamming shut.

You stumbled backwards, as you swayed away a few mere inches, pretending to just previously walk into the kitchen.

Slender Man and the others looked at you, Slender Man caressing his hands together roughly.

"Hey guys, what's happening?". You asked, as Slender Man huffed a little taken back. "N-nothing Y/N, we were just talking-". "About?". You smirked, as Ticci Toby cackled amusingly.

"We knew you were here Y/N, why do you think we did that?". Slender Man laughed, as your expression was replaced with a dumbfounded expression. You laughed. You absolutely loved these guys. They were like your real family, and you were glad to have them.

----- Your P.O.V------

"Okay, now what are we going to do about Jane's birthday?". The other Pastas were having a conversation about what to get Jane for her birthday.

"Y/N, what do you think?".  Slender Man asked, as you kicked your feet up in the air tired-somely.

"Hmm, maybe a cake? Honestly, you should probably go for something like a knife, I'm guessing". I said, as Slender Man nodded.

"That could work!". Sally said, as Laughing Jack stepped up.

"Y/N, that's a spectacular idea!". He said, as I though about it for a moment. Yeah, I guess my idea was pretty good.

"Sooo, I'll bake the cake, while you guys go out shopping? Brilliant!". Slender Man said, as you nodded. This would hopefully not turn out to be a total disaster like before. You know, I was actually hoping we would get along and possibly become friends.

***** ~2 hours later~~~ ******
Slender Man finished the cake. Everyone bought presents. How could this go wrong?

Everyone was waiting for Jane to arrive.

As Jane walked in, Slender Man flickered the lights on.

"Happy Birthday!". Everyone yelled, as Masky giggled. Jane looked surprised, but immediately engulfed everyone in a bear hug.

"Wow, this is amazing!". Jane said. You would have to agree. for such little time and money, this place sure looked amazing.

"Hope you like it! Come on Y/N, let's go get the presents!". You nodded, following Slender Man upstairs languidly. To be honest, your heart was beating out of your chest. Why? Simple question really. Jeff. He was one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. While getting presents, he squeezed your butt, and he kept flirting with you. He wants to 'do it' really bad; but you're not ready for such foolishness as that. Surely Jeff could wait a little while, right?

As you grabbed the storage presents, you headed downstairs. You heard faint moaning, seemingly quivering. Cocking a eyebrow, you leaned against the door. Your eyes bulged out of your head when the terrible realization came to mind this particular moaning, was from Jeff! But, who was the girl?

You opened the door enraged, as you dropped the presents, stumbling backwards. Jeff was on top of Jane. She was naked. This furiated you, as a mad glint danced in your eyes. Jeff looked careless, while Jane smirked.

"How could you!". You screamed, as the other Pasta's gathered around, gasping and showing mad expressions.

"Babe, you had to know at some point, and I'm sorr-".

"Don't sorry me Jeff. Fuck you, and your little 'Jane' now I see how you messed up my head. I also see how much of a slut you are Jane". Jane's smirk wiped off, as she got up, grasping your hand, and slapped you.

"Fuck you! Jeff never even loved you! I'm not a slut, I'm just better than you'll ever be". Jane giggled and managed a smirk.

"Jane! Enough! You do this with everyone. I'm so tired of it. It's jealousy, isn't it?". Masky said, as Hoodie stepped up.

"Y-yeah". Hoodie stuttered.

Sally had tears in her glistening eyes.

Ben dropped his Ds, as his eyes turned red.

Oh no...