27

Tpday you were getting your new lady pasta 'Cloudy'

You weren't actually thrilled about this.

One, considering you and Jeff had just recently broke up, she might date him.

And Two, we don't need another girl.

****
"Hey Y/N! Cloudy's arrived!". Jane yelled, knocking on your door. You slowly opened it.

She seemed excited, "Why so excited?". You laughed. She shot you a playful glare, before hitting your shoulder. "I'm not, but Slender Man told me to hurry up and get you, come on!".

You sighed, before coming downstairs.

You saw Cloudy standing in the doorway, two girls and a boy standing next to her.

"W-who are they?". You asked, as everyone's attention turned to you.

"Oh! Y/N! The other girls are Clockwork, and Lily! Lily is sent to deliver messages!

He continued on,

"And the boy is sent to deliver messages too! His name is Nate".

You glanced at Nate. He didn't look too bad. His black hair completed his defined jawline and dreamy sky blue eyes.

"U-um hello I'm Y/N, but around here known as Bloody Rose". You shook their hands.

To be honest, maybe this wouldn't be bad.

"Come on, Clockwork, Lily, I'll show you around,". Slender Man said.

"Bloody Rose, show Nate around please".

You sighed, before putting on a genuine smile.

You lead him to the upstairs, where you met him in the hallway.

"Hey, Y/N". He said, as you smiled.

"Hello". You said.

"So, how did you...you know". You said, as he thought for a moment, before realization hit him, he answered,

"Well, my father and I never got along well. And one night, he decided to kill me. And I really didn't know where to go, so I heard about this place. 'Creepypasta world'. And then I met Clockwork and Lily, and we found the portal,".  He continued, after briefly pausing,

"So we contacted Slender Man".

"How long ago was that?". You asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"About two weeks ago, maybe". He laughed.

You began showing him around.

To be honest, he was actually nice, considering he's new. And he wasn't shy at all. Out-going at the least. He always listened to what you had to say, and he was always telling the funniest things which made you erupt with laughter. He might even be the key to winning Jeff back!

"So, that's it". You and him laughed in unison once you were done showing him around.

"Thanks".

"You're welcome".

"You know, you're beautiful". He said to you. You blushed slightly, before he continued.

"I heard about you and Jeff, I'm sorry". He hugged you, before releasing you.

"Thank you Nate, but I'm not looking for a relationship". He sighed.

"I'm okay with that". You and him smiled, before you two walked off.

*******
So apparently you and Jane were sent to go out killing. And it didn't really bother you. After doing it with Jeff, you pretty much got used to it.

You sneaked into a house, slowly uplifting the window. You climbed inside, Jane slowly trailing behind you.

"Y/N!". You heard her scream, before jumping out the window.
"Y/N! GET OUT!".
You heard the door twist open, as you saw a man with a shotgun. He shot you, as you fell backward.

------

You gasped while waking up. You glanced to your left and saw Ben lying awake facing away from you.

"B-ben?". You asked, as he turned around.

"Yes?". He sighed, before turning to you.

"Ben, thank you for being here for me". You said, snuggling into his chest.

"You're welcome Y/N".

He glanced at you slowly, before smirking.

"You really are pretty". He said, before you giggled quietly, trying not to wake Jeff, or the others.

"Thank you". You sighed, before Ben leaned down, and kissed you.

Your face twisted into shock and worry, before you shot bolt upstraight.

"W-what if Jeff finds out?!". Your breath hitched. Ben just coolly laughed.

"It'll be our little secret".

A/N-

Lol sorry its short :c I know lots of you are mad at me, and sorry for not updating in 2 days, I'm working out the drama :(