Chapter 5: Getting out

You tapped your fingers in a steady rhythm. You wanted this night to creep by slowly, but it crept by rapidlyy. You looked at the dim light on your watch and could make out the first number which appeared to be a 9. Wait, 9:00?! Oh boy, almost time to go. You peeked out the tent with your beauteous (e/c) eyes.

The glistening mist in the sky was truly a wonderful sight. The sparkling stars were also beautiful, they made out what seemed to be a knife. It reminded you of Jeff. The way he always carried his pocket knife in the blood stained hoodie. You heard a low voice call you and it was a familiar voice. Slenderman.

"(y/n!) Time to go!" Slenderman called just barely shouting. You took your first step outside and could already feel the wind whipping at your hair. It was the perfect night to have a nice fire, and besides, you didn't want to be an out cast. You stepped on the wet grass closer to the fire.

Step, step step,

The crackling sound of burning wood rang in your ears. The roaring of the effect of wood was amazing. Everyone was gathered around the pit of burning ashes. You sat by Ben. He noticed your presents and his jaw dropped. "Ben your gonna swallow flies". Laughing Jack joked.

You kissed Ben's cheek. "Thanks Ben" You smiled. Everyone was laughing and having a good time... except Jeff. He had his arms crossed. You felt him looking at you constantly, but didn't look at him back. His deadly black eyes watched your every move as if he was starring into your soul.

Suddenly, you teleported back to the mansion. "BEN!!" Everyone said. You weren't mad, you knew it was the typical Ben, the jokster. "Okay, I got another plan'. Slender said evily. "going to sleep" You starred at him with wide eyes. You started laughing uncontrollably. You threw a pillow across the room and started rolling on the wood floor. Everyone looked at you amused. "What's so funny child?" Slenderman asked giggling a little. "I-I T-Thou-Y-y-" You grabbed your phone and put it up go slendy's ear. You let out a sigh, like the one after you had a laugh attack.You sank into the sofa. "You are really one of a kind." Laughing Jack said.

You started blushing "Thanks" You said getting up from the sofa and putting slippers on. "Goodnight everyone!" You said yawning. Sally grabbed your arm. "Please sing me to sleep!" You were surprised. "Sure sweety!" You said grabbing her hand. She led you to her room. She hopped into bed and turned the lights off. You didn't really know songs, so you winged it

~SONG~

"Don't fear the nigh," You sang that 10 times awkwardly before she closed her eyes. You kissed her
 forehead and went into your room. You were about to close your wooden door when, Smile walked in. He sat on your victorian bed wagging his tail. "Hey Smile" You said getting into your bed. "I'm tired" He puppy yawned and closed his eyes

 You were woken up 10 minutes later hearing your door open. You cuddled into Smile as you felt the warmth of his fur could protect you. You saw a dark figure. "J-jeff?" You studder scared to move "Yes" He nodded "What do you want?" You asked harshly, still mad for what he had done. He stood staring down at you. Smile woke up growling at Jeff

This dog didn't like his own owner? or was he protecting you? "Slender told me he wants your training to start tomorrow" Jeff smirked. "W-who will train me?" You asked impatiently and afraid He left your room without saying a word. You were left in shock and cuddling smile.