Chapter 20..

~Your P.O.V~ -

You glanced warily as Slender man gladly and lithely gathered strength as he cracked the large, amorphous, brick door open. Everyone craned their necks to look inside, including you as you seemingly languidly.

As you glanced inside, wind danced around your hair, twirling it in all different directions. You tucked it behind your ear soothingly as you locked your eyes on a boy. He had goggles and a crimson red stained jacket, mixed in with his sonorous, gigantic, bloody, hatchet.

"Guys? I haven't seen you in forever!". The man's voice rang throughout cheerfully as he sprinted out the door, giving everyone, except you, a friendly, warm, missing type of hug. He then slipped underneath

everyone before he locked eyes with you. "Hi, I'm _______!". You squeaked, as the boy quiescently nodded, seemingly interested. "Hello _____! Uh..my name's Toby..". He started to finish, as his voice chimed out, as silence was all that was heard, before he continued his final words as everyone cheered.

"Well, Ticci Toby that is, but please just call me Toby". Ticci Toby warned, grumbling slightly, before swishing his hatchet inbetween his fingers as he scattered his fingers soothingly around it as he tossed and catched, and languidly repeated this process, considering he was most likely excited.

"So, you live by yourself?". Slender Man asked, questionably and dumbfoundedly. "Well, not anymore.. I-if that's what you came to do". Ticci Toby asked, slightly not trying to offend anyone, as Slender Man nodded slighly turning his head to the side, towards you.

"We're here to stay". Slender Man clarified, snickering as his hand came in contact with his mouth, trying to cover his chuckles and giggles escaping his mouth. "Let's go in, shall we?". Ticci Toby insisted, grasping the cold, handle shakily as everyone entered, ducking their heads slightly.

Jeff grasped your hand warmly, as he planted a kiss on your hand. "Ladies first". Said Jeff, slightly chuckling as Ben snickered drowsily, and seemingly not focused. Jeff turned to him angrily, stopping on his heel as he shot a horrible, gauzy glare at the smirking, Ben.

"What's so funny?!". Jeff yelled, crunching and clenching his fists, getting warmily ready to fight with fisticuffs. "Jeff, trying to be a gentlemen, are we?". Ben once again, flommuxedly yelped out into laugher as  Jeff annoyingly rolled his eyes, as you crossed your heels while entering rapidly.

"We don't need drama, boys". You smirked, glazing your arms across your chest as Ben pouted. "Just a little?". "No". You said sternly, as Jeff grasped your wrist, pulling you towards the others, with Ben, carefully  following, trying merily not to bump into objects.

You eventually caught up with the others as you traced Jeff's blood stained hoodie, curiously, yet intruiged. "So, there are extra rooms and well, I knew this day would soon come so.. here we go, well, to start off.".

Ticci Toby trailed off miserably as he scribbled someone rapidly upon a gigantic, sonorous piece of lined, crinkled paper. "Ok. There are 2 rooms, so basically, transitionally, six people will compass to squeeze into one room".

Ticcy Toby squeaked out as he poked around with a pencil, some what scribbling onto another lined paper, flummoxedly trying to figure out who to pair who with. "Ok, so here's how this is going to work. Room one

will be filled with Sally, Slenderman, Mask, Hoodie, Splendorman and lastly..Laughing Jack. Does that work out with you guys?". Ticci Toby concluded, forcing a smile to play upon his lips as he slid his mask farther

up his face, seemingly to get better reseption of speech. "Room two will be _____, Eyeless Jack, Ben, Jeff, Smile Dog, and I". Ticci Toby once again blurted out, as he whopped the paper and pen into his leather,

flustered, pocket. He glanced upon the clock, languidly, as my heart bounded to my temples, swishing back and forth, switching positions, as I got a head ache. I would share a rrom with Jeff?' You thought, your mind boggled.

"Alright guys, we better get ready for bed. Its getting late". Ticci Toby rubbed the back of his neck, as he trudged lithefully and quietsomely to his lovely bathroom.

**

Everyone glanced around, shell shocked. The beautiful paint coated walls were sapphire blue, with a mixture of red and yellow. Their was a large sonorous tv, night stand, bay window with seekened curtains attached to it,

unfortunately, there was only one bed, so all of us would need to climb out and scatter around trying to figure out how exactly to all fit. Currently good though, considering the bed was very monotonely big.

"So, um.. I hope you guys feel welcome". Ticci Toby said, splashing cold water onto his face, as he gripped off the goggles upon his face. You smiled brightly, and radiantly as you hooted into bed, in between

Jeff and Ben. Eyeless Jack flickered the lights off as copying your behavior, everyone scattered into bed. You quietly and confusedly  turned and arched your back to Ben as you shifted your body towards Jeff. "Goodnight everyone!". You yelped out,

drowsily, yet half awake, "Goodnight ____". Everyone answered, slightly mimicking your choice of words. "____". Jeff harshly whispered, gripping your wrist as you gathered up all the strength you had, trying not to cry out in pain.

"Y-yes, Jeff?". You whispered back, tears gathering in your eyes as a single tear was planted beneath your hand. "Remember, you're mine, nobody else's". Jeff growled, placing you into his arms coursly.

You felt pain as you whimpered out, Jeff noticed this, and didn't want you to wake others. "Shhh...just Go. To Sleep". Jeff chirped out, maleficently his smirk grew wider, as he burst out laughing tiredsomely.

**

You awoke with a jerk, as you glanced upwards, to lock eyes with Jeff. "Good morning". You yawned, planting a peck on Jeff's cheek. "Morning". Was all Jeff said, as he rapidly pushed past you in a hurry. You felt abandoned, and alone, yet..angry. You

resourcefully sprinted up as you tugged on Jeff's shirt worriedly. Jeff coarsely squirmed out of your strong, seemingly weak in comparison, grip. "Go away ____. You don't want to find out where I'm going".

Jeff gloomily jumbled out, sadistically laughing afterwards. "I do Jeff! Please". You attemped, as you were taken back as Jeff pounced on you. "Want to know what it feels like?". You could feel Jeff's impatient

hot, breathe on your bare neck. He settled his knife down in place on your heart. "No Jeff please..just let me go with you!".

"Can you handle it?". Jeff toyed with you.

"Yes, I'm ready".

"Are you sure?".

"Let's go, please. I can handle a little blood and gore".

"Are you ready?". (NAME OF TITLE!)

"Yes, I'm ready Jeff!".