25

The next morning you woke up, as you began walking down the hall. What Ben had said last night..' You kept thinking about it. Maybe you shouldn't, it would just make Jeff mad, or..maybe you should. Yes. You decided on doing it. Jeff deserved it. After all, all you wanted was fun.

"Hey Y/N! I figured out your killer name!". Ben tottered after you

"What is it?". You asked excitedly.

"Bloody Rose! Isn't it awesome? The Pastas all decided on it! Well...except Jane and....Jeff".
You swallowed the forming lump in your throat. Just hearing about them made you go mad.

"I'll be right back". You said, as yout mind rushed with thoughts.

Ben nodded, as you went to Jane's room. You wanted to confront her.

"Jane?". You said, putting your ear up to the door.

"What?". Jane yawned, as you opened the door. Her expression showed fear immediately.
"W-why did you do that? You knew I loved Jeff..". You trailed off miserabley, as tears gathered in your eyes. Jane sighed.

"I don't know, I hate Jeff, and I honestly don't know why I did that Y/N..I mean Bloody Rose as the pastas say it,". She continued

"I was trying to get revenge on Jeff. If I lured him in, soon enough I'll be able to destroy him like he hurt me. He killed my family".

Now you felt bad. Maybe Jane was a nice person, she just waited for the right moment. And you felt especially bad for her departed family. If only I could imagine having my family be killed' You thought, as you tried to shake that thought off.

"Friends?". You asked, as Jane laughed.

"Friends". She shook your hand.

"Oh and last night, I broke up with Jeff. This whole 'dating' scenario has gone down hill". You and Jane laughed together in unison. Jane wasn't that bad at all. To be honest, she was the best friend you ever had.
*******************************
You tried your absolute best to stay away from Jeff. And right now, Slender Man called everyone downstairs to welcome a new 'Lady Pasta' he had been so happy to show to everyone.

You walked downstairs, holding Sally's hand while she snuggled Charlie.

"What is it?". Jeff let out a groan.

"At least pretend to be happy". You snarled, as Ben, Sally and Jane laughed. You laughed as well. at least some Pasta's were on your side, and the best part about it was, it was against Jeff.

Jeff showed  a glare at you, as you returned a smirk.

"Bloody Rose! Jeff! Stop this foolishness!". Ugh. Slender always ruined the fun.

But he was right. You and Jeff had always been fighting. And to be honest, you didn't know why. Maybe you just..needed to yell.

"Her name is Cloudy, and she killed herself-". Ben cut Slender Man off.

"Why?".

"Uh...She said she wanted to die-".

Once again.

"Did she have a bad life?".

"No, her life was amazing!".

"But-".

"Ben! Enough". Slender Man yelled, as you laughed, Ben whopping out his Ds, as Slender Man threw it out the window in anger. Maybe this family wasn't so bad, well, not that you and Jane were friends, Jeff was the one. If only you and him would get along, this would be perfect!

"So what's she look like?". Masky asked, as Hoodie trailed behind him.

"Y-yeah". Hoodie stuttered, propping himself against the doorframe.

"She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and she happens to be very pretty". Slender Man said, as you crossed your arms. Great, just my luck' you though. Just as you and Jeff break up, another girl will join.

"Well, she's coming this afternoon".

Jeff smirked.