40. A little closer

What the FUCK WAS THAT FOR? Daniel asked, clearly frustrated. He folded his arms and frowned at Jonah.

"Hey, hey" Jonah spoke, pulling Daniel in to his arms. Daniel tried to pull away, but Jonah was stronger. He soon caved and allowed Jonah to hold him in his embrace.

"I understand that I may have been the cause of this, but you can't pin it ALL on me! I mean, I'm not the one who was trying to get friendly with Jack under the table!" Jonah shook as he tried hard not to laugh out uncontrollable amounts. Daniel huffed and tried to break free from his hold once again, annoyed at being made fun of by Jonah.

They were standing across the room away from the table; everyone was done eating by now, ready to go and scattered all around the place.

While the two boys were bickering, Jack timidly walked up to them. "Hey guys..." he said, breaking their focus on each other. They both turned to face him; Daniel's face rather red. He fell silent.

"Umm.. Dani, can I speak to Jonah quickly?" Jack asked, twiddling his thumbs. Daniel nodded his head, his feet still firmly planted on the ground.

".....alone." Jack iterated. Daniel looked between the two for a moment, before lightly huffing and stalking off.

"Hey Jack, if this is about what just happened at breakfast-" Jonah began, but Jack cut him off. "No no, it's not about that" he chuckled. "It's actually umm... well, it's about me and Zach." Jack said, looking down at his thumbs, still fiddling with them.

"Is...is something wrong between you to??" Jonah asked, concerned. "No no, nothing's wrong. Quite the opposite actually..." Jack said, lifting his head up, a big smile sweeping across his face. "Oh, that's great then" Jonah responded with a relieved smile. "Soo... what is it exactly that you wanted to ask me about??"

Jack blushed shyly. "I don't wanna talk about it... at least, not in detail. But I was wondering if it would be ok if me and Zach stayed in England a little longer instead of flying home with you guys. It's... really important to me. I have something... planned" he said, the red of his face deepening.

"Like what?" Jonah asked, completely oblivious and missing the message.
I am going to fuck Zach. Jack thought to himself. Of course he would never dare say that out loud.

"Ugh, Jonah, just get off my case!" Jack whined, throwing his hands up in frustration before storming off. Jonah chuckled to himself as he watched Jack walking away, back over to Zach.

Jack made his way back over to Zach, a pout on his face and his arms folded over his chest. He heard a soft giggle escape from Zach's lips. Just at the sight of his beautiful love, his frown melted away and all that was left on his face was a smile.

"Hey" he spoke, interlacing his fingers with Zach. "Hey" Zach whispered back, his bright and sweet smile beaming at Jack.

"Come on, we have to go upstairs and pack." Jack said, pulling Zach along and towards the lobby to get a lift. Jack had learnt that it was what British people called an elevator.

"But Jaaaaaack" Zach whined, confused. "We leave at 5!" Jack announced."
"We don't go back to L.A. for three more days" he complained.

"Oh my fucking god just go pack your fucking bags, I'm trying to be cute here!!" I snapped, sighing and pulling him into the lift. Zach went silent.
"Ok then...." he quietly mumbled.

Jack face palmed and Zach giggled. "It's fine Jack, I don't know what all this is about but I'm sure it will be fine. And I can see you're stressed about it so I won't ask any questions."
Jack nodded thankfully, a smile finally making it's way onto his face. "This is why I love you" he whispered, before leaning in to kiss Zach's lips.

Zach's cheeks flushed pink. He couldn't help but become this way every time he heard those words leave Jack's mouth.

I'm sooooo sorry that I've been gone for so long, there was a lot going on. But don't worry, I'm back and now I'm here to stay