17. It wasn't me!

"Alright, let's continue" Vanessa said, grabbing the bottle. "Hey, Corbs, how about you spin it?" she asked, handing him the bottle. He agreed and spun it. As he spun the bottle, each Jonah and Daniel prayed it would land on them. "Please let it be me" Jonah mumbled under his breath. Daniel, who was seated next to him, heard this and lightly shoved him. "Good luck with THAT!" he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Jonah scoffed and focused on the bottle which was now slowing down. Both boys held their breath as it turned its last few inches, and eventually came to a stop. Both boys turned to look at each other, wide eyed. The bottle had landed unmistakably right between the two, directly in the middle. Both boys scrambled to their feet, pushing each other while they did so, before simultaneously shouting out. "IT'S ME!" they shouted. "NO, it's ME!" Daniel said, shoving Jonah. "NOOOOOO, it's ME!" Jonah retaliated, shoving Daniel back. This went on until Corbyn finally spoke up. "Let's just go downstairs, I'm sure everyone's left by now" he awkwardly said in an attempt to divert the attention to something else. "Yeah, this game is boring anyways" Vanessa said, grabbing Jack by the hand and pulling him out of the room. He discreetly rolled his eyes as the rest of the small group followed. As Daniel went to leave, Jonah grabbed his arm. "Hey, we'll catch up with you guys, me and Daniel are just gonna talk real quick."
Jonah paced the room as Daniel rambled on. His small cute figure made it hard for Jonah to take him seriously. Daniel waved his arms about, going on about Corbyn. Hearing Daniel go on about Corbyn fuelled a sort of jealousy in him, but this time he wasn't so sure he was Jealous about Corbyn... he was Jealous about Daniel. "So corbyn's MINE, not YOURS". Jonah's eyes wandered Daniel's body, all the way up to his lips, soft and plump. "I love Corbyn!" Jonah met Daniel's eyes, and anger began to brew in him. He glared at Daniel, hating the painful words leaving his mouth. He shot him a look of discontent. "No. You. Don't." He sternly reinforced. Daniel opened his mouth to protest, but he was stopped.

Jonah shut him up by smashing their lips together, he was distraught, hurt and anger consumed him and wanted to let it all out on someone. His emotions were all over the place and he was confused as to why he was doing this but he didn't care anymore.

Daniel groaned in his mouth as his back clashed against the wall. He responded to the kiss and soon enough their lips danced together in sync, every movement expressing their deepest desires for one another. Daniel tried to fight for dominance as their tongues battled against eachother for the survival of the fittest. However Jonah was a strong competitor and knew Daniel inside out, he trailed his long fingers along Daniels stomach which caused him to let out a slight giggle. Jonah took this chance to head for victory as Daniel stood their completely obedient to the inferior.

Jonah cupped Daniels faced as the younger trembled under his soft touch while his other hand traveled slowly along his back rubbing small circles for him to calm down. It was a slow and steady pace in which they both enjoyed dearly, Jonah was apprised how well Daniel was doing as he knew he had had trouble with this stuff.

Soon enough Daniel was much more comfortable with the older and wrapped his arms around him enjoying every intimate moment between them. If it was an ordinary person they would have continued in their la la land and enjoyed the moment however this was Jonah and it was a bad play by Daniel as now Jonahs hormones were taking the lead and were now in full control. Jonah liked to be superior and he wanted it to remain that way, without thinking he craddeld Daniel like a child and carried him to the bed making sure not to break the kiss. He laid Daniel down slowly on the soft mattress and continued to careress his soft brown hair. Jonah wanted to take Daniel there and right now but he new it was too soon, he didn't want to break Daniels soft heart, that would destroy him completely seeing Daniel hurt. They both soon ran out of breath and released each others lips from their grasp.