Chapter 23: The Final Battle

3rd Person
No one hesitates. Vicky and her team start to cast curses and the team would fight back.

Astoria would use her fire bangles to melt the ice Kira was throwing at her and Rose and her Pom Pom's tried to grab Vicky's wand off her.

Joy turned Cyrus into a frog, which was quite easy because he wasn't paying attention, "One down!" she shouted.

"Astoria, I'll cover you!" Fala said with her Mirror Shield out, "go free Travis and LingLing!"

Astoria ran and melted the ice cube Travis and LingLing was in with her Fire Bangles.

Rose on the other hand, was racing around Vicky, trying to get her want off her and break it. Her Glass Slippers were more elegant today, more powerful. She spun around Vicky and without her noticing, grabbed her wand and threw it to the ground, where it broke into pieces.

"You thought it would be that easy, didn't you Cinderella?" Vicky said, "Villains unleash!"

Every Villain that ever existed, big, small, powerful, defeated, was in sight.

"Think you can defeat me now? Muhahah!" Vicky Broomstick, the most evil of them all.

That's when Rose has an idea. "Fala! Go find a Tiger Lilly! Everyone, grab on to something!"

Rose ran to the Fairytale Gate and opened it with her key. She ran back to Fala who had found a bright orange Tiger Lilly, "Thank you!"

Rose ran to Travis, "Are you ready?"
Travis smiled, "alright!"

Travis grabbed the flower and and smelled it,"AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHHOOOO!"

Travis' sneeze was so big, it made a huge tornado! The Villains got trapped inside it and got blown away inside the gate! Even the Snow Queen got wafted away!

The tornado stoped. There was only Vicky, Kira and Hawk left.

"Where did you set the portal to?" Travis asks Rose.
"Mars." Rose chuckled.
"Mars?! Haha!"

"Now," Rose points, "to deal with you!"

Rose flicked her wand and created a pumpkin prison for each of the Villains. Astoria made vines and wrapped the pumpkins, so it was impossible to escape.

"Okay guys, get ready." Rose says, as she walks towards Hawk, who was folding his arms and had flames in his eyes.

"Altogether!"

Everyone shot there magic at Hawk to try and break the spell. Hawk shon blue but nothing seemed to be happening.

What's going on? Rose thought, something should be happening!

"Put your heart and soul in it guys!" Rose shouted as the magic got stronger.

All of a sudden, Hawk put his hand out and blocked the spell! He froze the pumpkin prison, kicked it and it broke!

"Your silly! Thinking you can defeat me? Out of all people? Hahah! That must be a joke," Hawk laughed.

'That must be a joke.' That line hit hard.

Almost immediately, Hawk froze Astoria and Travis with his hands. Fala gasped.

"Attack!" shouted LingLing, as they all charged towards Hawk.

Joy was using her Frog Ball and tried to attack Hawk with the spit bugs, but he dogged them all. LingLing used her Fan Magic and her Moon Bow, but Hawk was to strong and froze her. Rose ran to try and find a way to get them out.

Only 3 of us left, Fala thought, Hawk is too strong. We can't win at this rate...

"Abort! He's too powerful!" Fala shouts, as Joy get turned into an ice block.