Chapter 4: Without One

-The Next Day At Regal Academy-

Roses POV
"And that's what happened last night..."
The girls screamed in excitement. "AGHH!!"
Obviously I just told them about my da- hang out with Hawk, it obviously wasn't a date, right?

"That's so romantic!" Joy said.
Just as Astoria said "Yeah it was! But I have no time for boys, I have studying to get on with!" She bumped into Shawn!

"Oh! Sorry!'" They both said spontaneously.

They were both blushing and Joy, LingLing and I were giggling.
"Bye Shawn/Bye Astoria," they both said again.

"Good job guys," Astoria said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at us,
"Whaaattttt?!" We said.
We all laughed, then walked to class together.

-In The Potion Room-

Still Roses POV
"Welcome class, today we will be looking at love potions, how to make one, how they work, what affects they have, and how to brake one," Professor LeFrog explains.

"Ooo!! Love potions!! Frog-tastic!" Joy said.
"Oh my grade! Please promise me you will take this seriously?!" Astoria said, worried about her grade.

"Oh, sorry Astoria, got a little carried away there, heh,"

"Ooooh!!! Love potions?! I wanna try one on Hawk to make him fall in love with me!!" A princess shouted.
"No way! I will!" another one said.
"No! Me!!" and the fight over Hawk started.

All princess want Hawk, obviously, who wouldn't want him? He is caring, loyal, funny... uh... lemme stop while I'm at it...hehe.

That's when I realised that Hawk wasn't in the room, and I didn't see him this morning ether. Where was he? That's when I said, "Guys, where is Hawk anyway?"

"Didn't see him this morning," Travis answers,
"Last time I saw him was yesterday," said Astoria,
"I have no idea," answers LingLing,
"Uhh, what was the question again?" Joy said, laughing a little.

"So non of you have seen Hawk? Where can he be?" I said.

Obviously I was worried. And a lot of questions went through my head, was he to embarrassed about last night? Was he upset about me leaving him? Does he even like me? I knew the answer to the last question though, Hawk would never like me as more than a friend, right?

"We gotta go find him!" said Travis.
"LETS GO!"

-Meanwhile-

Vickys POV
Its been 12 hours since I put my curse on Hawk, and I have no idea where he is, so I'm panicking just a bit. I told him to act normal but he isn't at school. Where can he be?!

"Yes mom, we cursed Hawk Snow White," Kira was phoning her mom, The Snow Queen.
"Excellent news Kira! We're one step closer to defeating the Snow Whites!" gushed The Snow Queen.

"One problem, My Queen, uhh.... we don't actually know where Hawk is..." I stuttered.

"YOU WHAT?!" The Snow Queen shouted, making everyone stare at us. "SHHH!"

"You what Kira? They are having a sale on my favourite shoe store?" I murmured, trying to cover up what The Snow Queen said, making everyone look away, forgetting what happened.

"Keep your hair on mom, we will find him," Kira explained how we cursed him.
After explaining, The Snow Queen said "That was a great plan Kira, I guess you didn't think of it," Kira rolled her eyes.

"Hey, didn't there used to be 3 of you?" She asks. And that's when I realised that Cyrus was SLEEPING. AGAIN. "CYRUS, GET UP!" I shout, making him jump.

"Don't worry my Queen, we will find Hawk,"
"I know you will."

3rd Person
When that was happening, Rose, Astoria, LingLing, Joy and Travis went on their dragons and searched all of Hawks favourite places but still no luck, so they go back to Regal Academy for their last lesson for the day.

-In Dragon Riding Class-

Roses POV
"Welcome class, today we will be doing obstacle courses that will need 100% of your AND SOMEONE ELSES concentration," Coach Beast explains, "you will be in partners, so choose someone you really trust."

I would pick Hawk, but he's not here. Travis went with LingLing, no surprise there, Joy went with Esquire and Astoria picked Shawn so I had no one to go with. But that's okay, I just sat out.

Coach Beast continues, "Riders, you will be BLINDFOLDED, and your partner will tell you where to go. Make sure to listen to your partners and follow everything they say, okay? 3....2....1.... GO!"

LingLings POV
My partner is Travis, but with his bad luck, I don't think this will go very well....

"Now turn right," I tell Travis,
"Right?"
But he turns left.
"THATS NOT RIGHT!" I shout.
"THEN WHAT IS?!"

*CRASH!*

"Well that went well...." I said sarcastically.
Travis apologies and says, "Ugh! Bad Luck Beast! Sorry LingLing,"

Joys POV
"Now turn left, and spin!" Said Esquire, so I did. WEEE!
"Now go to the rig-oooooo!!! Flys!" Esquire starts eating bugs, and I'm obviously blindfolded, so I accidentally turn into a frog!

"Oh no," Oof! We crash into another dragon, making us fall and landing in the pond.

"Oh well."

Astorias POV
"This is for a grade, this is for a grade," I keep telling myself.

I'm so nervous flying with Shawn! I get on the dragon, put on the blindfold, and let Shawn give me instructions.

Obviously I fly through the obstacles, completing every single one. My grade is safe! Woo Hoo!!!

Roses POV
I watch all of the dragons fly in different directions, wishing that I could do that to. I'm so worried about Hawk, where could he be?!

Suddenly, someone puts their hand on my shoulder, and a familiar voice spoke to me, "Wanna be partners?"

I knew who it was, I turned around, there he was, Hawk...

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

——————————————————————-
Hi there! Thank you so much for reading part 4 of Regal Academy: Evil Takes Over !

I really hope people are enjoying it! Please comment what you think and make sure to rate this story! Cmmt down below if you would like ME to read YOUR stories!! Word count: 1034! Tysm for reading!
—————————————————————-
What has Hawk been up to when he was missing?

STAY TUNED!!!