Chapter 3: Controled

Hawks POV
After Rose left, I heard muffled voices, but I didn't think much of it. All of a sudden I felt cold, really, really cold. I was frozen! But how?!

I head more muffled voices again, but I couldn't see who it was. I need to get out! I tried moving, but I was completely isolated.

In the corner of my eye, I saw red and blue blobbs of colour. People. But who?

Vickys POV
"Well done Kira!" I shouted happily.
"We're so evil, we're so awesome!" We sung.
"So, uh, now what?" Kira asks.
"DRAGON!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout, as my dragon hovered over the ice block that Hawk was trapped in. I grab a rope and tie the ice block to my dragon.

"Common Kira hurry up," I yell as Kira hopped on my dragon.
We flew off, stopping at Broomstick Lair.

-At Broomstick Lair-

Still Vickys POV
Next to my bedroom, there is a secret potions room. I send Kira off to go find Cyrus. I could here her shouting at him from the other room.

Ugh, stupid Cyrus. Always sleeping when we do all the evil work! Hawk is starting to melt, so we have to act quickly.

"CYRUS!! WAKE UP OR VICKY WILL PUT A CURES ON YOU!!" Kira screams.
"Okay, okay. Keep your hair on," Cyrus replies.
"BOTH OF YOU TO THE POTIONS ROOM, NOW!" I scream.

They both enter.
"Common then! Help me move Hawk!" I demand.
We put him next to the caldron.
"So what's this 'great evil plan' of yours, Vicky?" Kira asks.
"We want to get rid of that little Cinderella, don't we? So we have to get one of her friends, well it's obvious that Hawk likes Rose and Rose likes Hawk and... uh, anyway, Hawk has that 'bond' with her, so if we control Hawk, we control Rose *evil chuckle*, but we just need to make the right potion for Hawk to follow our commands," I explain.

Snail shells, salt, dark fairy dust, a 1 year old taco and a rotten apple. The perfect control potion.

"Cyrus, unfreeze Hawks head, and ONLY his head," I demand, as Cyrus takes out his wand and does dark magic and unfreezes Hawks head.

Hawks POV
"VICKY? CYRUS? KIRA? I HAD A FEELING THAT YOU WERE BEHIND THIS!!" I shout.

"Stop the yapping," Kira says.
I still can't move, and no one knows I'm here. Where's Rose? And the others? Have they got them to?!

"What do you want, Vicky?!" I ask.
"We need you to do a job for us, a evil job," Vicky replies.
"I will never do your evil bidding Vicky! LET ME GO!" But she obviously didn't.

I saw something in her hand, a bottle of some sort. Vicky had a evil look on her face, but I wasn't scared, obviously...

uh... okay maybe a little.

Vickys POV
I take the potion and pour it on Hawk. Muhahha! I have finally won!!

"Now, you obey me, Hawk Snow White, muhaha!"
His eyes went from blue to a very evil purple. Now I know he is under my spell!

"Now repeat after me, I will obey Vicky," I say.
"I will obey Vicky," Hawk answers,

"I will get Rose Cinderella and make her heart cold," I say.
"I will get Rose Cinderella and make her heart cold," Hawk answers, still under my wicked spell.

"Now remember Hawk, you have to ACT NORMALLY AROUND YOUR TEAM. But you will still have your evil side, correct?" I ask.
"Correct. Now get me out of this ice, I want to get on with it," Hawk answers.

I unfreeze the ice block.
"Now, where can I find Rose?" Hawk asks.
"Ugh Hawk your so stupid, she's in your team, remember?" Kira tells him as he turns over to me, "Did this potion give him memory loss or something?"

"He will get his memory back in 24 hours, but he won't remember what we did to him before all this." I tell her. "Now Hawk, you need to get all the secret details from your team so we can capture the teachers first."

"I won't let you down, Vicky."

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

——————————————————————-
Hellllooo!! Thank you for reading Part 3 of Regal Academy: Evil Takes Over ! Make sure to comment! I always reply to them! Sorry if this part was a little short. If you didn't get the story line, Vicky traps Hawk and makes him work for her and try and get rid of Rose. Tysm for reading!!
—————————————————————-

What is Hawk going to do to Rose?
STAY TUNED!!