Chapter 6: The Villans Hideout

Hawks POV
"Go in and find out."

Kira grabbed my arm and had an grin on her face, and not the nice looking ones.

I'm in the evil part of the Enchanted Forest, and there is no way Kira would let me go. She threw me inside of the tree, her going first, dragging me.

💥 BAM! 💥

3rd Person
After Kira dragged Hawk into the tree, they teleported to the Villains Hideout.

-Meanwhile In The Villains Hideout-

Vickys POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT HAVE A STRAND OF YOUR HAIR, EVIL QUEEN?! I NEED IT FOR MY POTION!!" I shout.

Ugh!! Some people are SO ANNOYING! Right now, I'm trying to make a new, stronger potion for Hawk.

I need 1 strand of hair from every villain for this to work completely, BUT THE EVIL QUEEN WONT GIVE ME ONE STRAND OF HER HAIR! ONE!

The Villains Hideout is the only place the fairytale villains can hide without getting caught. No one dares to come to this part of the forest.

"THIS IS FOR HAWK AND ROSE YOU KNOW!" I shout. Wait. That came out wrong, it sounded nice, like I'm doing them a favour. Um. Well I am doing Rose a favour, kicking her out of Regal Academy. If my plan works. Heh.

The Evil Queen laughs, "Oh! This is for Hawk? A Snow White? Why didn't you just tell me!" I role my eyes. I pluck a strand out of her hair.

If this plan works... eeekkk!! I will rule the Fairytale World!! Squeee!!!

As I mix in the last strand, I hear a loud sound. Kira came flying out of the door, "HES COMING! QUICK! HIDE!"

I flip my wand, "Make us invisible!" POOF! We were unnoticeable.

Hawks POV
"AGH! KIRA! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I shouted.

The room went silent, then I realised that Kira wasn't next to me. I stood still. I start looking around. I have never seen anything like it. Walls made out of old bricks with thorny vines without the roses on them, all black and green.

In the corner of my eye, I see a book of spells. Evil spells. Curses. I flick through its pages. How to grow horns, how to put someone to sleep, how to make poison, how to turn someone evil... hold on.... how to turn someone evil?

3rd Person
And just like that, Hawks eyes turn back to the light blue they were. The curse has vanished! But how?

Hawks POV
I shake my head is surprise. Where am I? I look down. A book of curses? How to turn someone evil? That's when it hit me. I remember everything.

The picnic. The ice cube. Vicky. Kira. Cyrus. It all comes back to me.

Vickys POV
I creep behind Hawk, with the potion in my hand, all ready. I make myself visible again,
"Oh Hawk! You look dirty, need a wash!?"

He turns around with his eyes wide. He opens his mouth, wanting to say something, but I'm too quick. I threw the potion all over him, soaking him.

After a few seconds, his eyes start to glow red. He kneels to the floor and starts glowing. He stands up. Opens his eyes, and smiles. A really, really, evil grin.

Hawks POV
"Im ready."

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

—————————————————————-
Tysm for reading part 6 of Regal Academy: Evil Takes Over !

Tell me how your liking the story so far down in the comments! I will also be doing 3rd Person now to make things easier to explain.

——————————————————————
What's Hawk going to do?
What's going to happen to Regal Academy?

STAY TUNED!!