Chapter 22: 'Evil' Academy

(((This chapter is short, but it's definitely worth it!!)))

-Now-

Rose's POV
We've arrived at Regal Academy, and my, it looks horrible. Everyone stares in awe. I wipe my tears, "everyone, get your Family Items ready."

"What's your plan, Rose?" Fala asks.

"In my dream, it showed all the fairytale family items. If we hit Hawk directly together, maybe we can break the curse."

Vicky's POV
I escaped Cinderella castle and made my way to The Villains Hideout. I opened the door and saw all fairytale villains crammed inside.

"Let's go," I order.

Rose's POV
We slowly start heading inside the school. We walk along the corridors as the paint on the walls started to peel.

As we turn the corner, we saw the Evil Queen and the Sea Witch approaching us. LingLing fires her Moon Bow and both of them fall to the ground, "Move, move, move!" I shout.

We started running like cheetahs down the corridor. As we turned the corner, the Shortbread Witch and the Bad Wolf started chasing us. The Wolf started blowing and the Witch threw deadly cookies at us.
Travis used his Beast Mask and blew them both away.

Panting, we ran to the Potions Room and locked the door. We turned around and saw all the Regal Academy students mixing potions with their eyes glowing red.

LingLing stepped forward and aimed her Moon Bow at them. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned around, "there innocent, they've done nothing wrong, nor are they trying to hurt us," I say.

"What are they doing?" Travis asks.
"Looks like their making potions, but their using really weird ingredients," Astoria picks up a wide jar, "frogs eyeballs."

Joy gasps, "that's so evil!" she says.

"Guys, look!" Travis points at the window, "it's raining!"
"Heavily too," I shiver.

"But it was sunny before," Fala explains, "rain that heavy couldn't have started on its own."

I look out the window and see the Snow Queen on her dragon waving her wand.

"It's the Snow Queen! Guys! Outside!"

We all sprinted outside in front of the school. We could here the Snow Queens chuckle.

"What ever your trying to do Snow Queen, you won't win!" I shout.

"Oh no dear!" The Snow Queen says, "I'm just distracting you!"

3rd Person
From behind, Kira and Hawk freeze Travis and LingLing.

Rose gasps.

"Hahah! Prepare to be destroyed!" Vicky laughs.

The Final Battle has begun.

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

——————————————-

The final battle has begun.

Who wins?

Who loses?

It's all to play for.

Stay tuned!