Chapter 9: Evil Tacos

-The Next day at Regal Academy-

3rd Person
At the gate, Rose and Travis teleport to the Fairytale Land.

Roses POV
"You think Hawk will act 'normal' today?" Travis asks me, and to be honest, I don't know.
I shrug, "I hope so."

<later>

Before class, I called a meet up with Astoria, Joy and LingLing for a little girl talk.

"Hey girls,"
"Hey Rose!" they answered.
"Why did you call this meeting?" Astoria asked.

I get straight into the point, "Anyone up for a sleepover at Cinderella Castle tonight at 8?"

Everyone exchanged smiles, "YES!"

3rd Person
The day went on as usual. Rose had Dragon Riding Class, Mirror Class and Dance.

At lunch, she met up with the others and said she would be right back because she wanted to go find Fala and see if she had talked to Hawk for her, the others said yes so Rose ran to school to the cafeteria to see that Fala, Hawk, Kira, Cyrus and Vicky all eating together.

Rose was a bit confused, but still went up to Fala and asked to talk;

Roses POV
"Hey Fala, can we talk?" I ask politely, well, I thought it was polite anyway until Fala answered, "Blah blah blah, there, happy?"

I laughed a little thinking it was a joke, then I said "Ha ha very funny, but can we please talk about" there was a pause, then I whispered, "Hawk, please?"

I walked away to one side and Fala got out of her seat and followed me, with a weird look on her face, "Sure."

"So did you talk to Hawk last night?" I asked.
"Yeah I did, he didn't say much though."

"Oh, okay. The girls and I are having a sleepover at Cinderella castle tonight at 8, if you would like to join us."

That's when Vicky threw a taco at me, "that's enough Rose, you being here is making me lose my appetite,"

I threw the taco on the floor, "Okay okay, bye,"

"I'll be there," Fala answered.

I glanced at Hawk, he looked at me for a few seconds, then took a bite of his taco.

I sigh and walk away. I'm a bit angry and annoyed at Hawk, even though we're really good friends, well at least I thought we were.

Vickys POV
"Rose is having a sleepover tonight," Fala said, "she invited me."

"I hope your going," I said.
Fala sighs, "Well if I have to, but don't expect me to enjoy it."

This could be the perfect time to get back at Rose for ruining my other evil plans!

I hand a few potions and curses to Fala and tell her what to do.

"Go pack your bags, Fala, your going to have a great night."

-7:30pm, at Snow White Castle-

Hawks POV
Falas going to Roses sleepover tonight to be Vickys eyes and ears and mine too. I want to know what shes been getting up to lately, she doesn't seam like herself. Strange.

I walk to Falas room, "Hey sis, you excited for tonighttt?" I sing sarcastically.
"Totally," Fala rolls her eyes at me, I laugh.

"Remember, find out as much info as you can,"
"Yeah, yeah,"
I laugh and hug her arm, "haha you crack me up, you know,"
"I know, little bro,"

"Well, you better leave now so your not late," I say.
"Bye Hawk, don't brake anything," she winks and shuts the door behind her.

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

———————————————————
Hi! Thank you for reading part 9 of Regal Academy: Evil Takes Over ! I know that the tittle of this chapter is a bit weird, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Obviously, Hawk and Fala are now cursed, so they have to act evil in the story! Comment and rate!! Thanks!<3

———————————————————
What's gonna go down at the sleepover?

STAY TUNED!