Chapter 20: Wishes

3rd Person
Remember when Ruby came back from Earth and the Snow Queen helped her take Hawk away? Remember when Ruby declared a wedding between her and Hawk? Trapped him and nearly forced him to marry her?

Hawk was terrified, and didn't want to marry a villain like her. 'Where is she?' He would think, 'Where is Rose?'.

He closed his eyes, thinking. He thought about a lot of things, like if he would to marry Ruby, what would happen after? Would he get kicked out of Regal Academy? Would he ever see his friends again? Would he ever see Rose?

"I think everyone misses Hawk shouting, 'Attack!'" A familiar voice said, breaking Hawks thoughts. It was Joys voice, and next to her, Rose point her wand at Ruby, "Let Hawk go!" Rose demanded.

"Rose!" Hawk shouted in delight. His true love had come to save him.

Everyone knows this story. They defeated Ruby and saved Hawk. The ring was off his finger.

....

"I can't imagine what inspired you to fight like that," Hawk said to Rose, standing next to him.

"Well... it..." Rose stuttered, "It was nothing, nothing special at all." She blushes and looked at Hawk in the eyes. It wasn't 'nothing', it was everything she had. Every piece of hatred for Ruby, every piece of love for Hawk. It wasn't 'nothing', it was love.

Hawk smiled and pulled Rose into a hug. Rose closed her eyes and treasured the moment; the moment where Hawk didn't marry Ruby.

"Actually, I was going to the river side tonight, to look at the stars," Hawk explained, "Any chance you'd want to come with me?"

Rose nodded and smiled cutely. Hawk loved that sort of smile.

They sat on the rocks next to the river. The trees reflected on the water and the moon shon brightly.

"That's the Virgo constellation," Hawk said, pointing at the sky, "And that's Leo."

"It's so pretty," Rose said.

Hawk smirked and whispered to himself quickly, "Just like you."

Rose hesitated, "What was that?"

"Uhh nothing!"

Rose blushed.

"Oh look! A shooting star!" Rose squealed happily, "Make a wish!!"

They both closed their eyes and made a similar wish, 'I wish for the day that me and Rose would come back to this river, underneath the stars together, and at the right moment, I would ask her to be mine.' Hawk blushed even thinking about it.

Rose thought quickly, 'I wish, me and Hawk, would be together forever. Nothing in our way. Nothing would change. Things to be perfect.'

They both opened their eyes and and smiled, sighed then laughed. Hawk put his hand over Rose's then they both looked at the stars.

Rose never forgot that moment, along with all the other heart warming moments with Hawk. Right now, she's in her bed, her pillow filled with tears. How could she let this happen? Why did it have happen?

It's been around 2 months since the Villains disappeared and the team agreed not to go out searching. Rose misses Hawk so much its indescribable; Nothing else is on her mind.

Rose turns and looks at Miya asleep next to her, "Your so special,' she whispers, stroking Miya's head, "that's why we need you. Please be alright, please recover quickly."

Rose lies on her back and closes her eyes, but still can't get to sleep. Then, she remembered something; what happened to the students? The teachers? She remembered The Hug Curse and how after saving the students that weren't affected, Travis locked the others into a classroom back in Regal Academy, but its been so long since the team checked on the school. Have the villains taken it over? Are the other students and teachers okay?

She checked the time: 5:58 am, almost 6. Rose didn't sleep at all. She got up slowly and without making a noise, went to the others rooms; Rose insisted that everyone could stay the night. She woke up Fala first, "Rose? What time is it? Are you okay? It looks like you've been crying for ages."

Rose didn't have time to answer all the questions Fala asked, all she said was, "Wake everyone up. We've missed something important."

Fala looked at Rose confused. Travis and LingLing also woke up.

"Get ready," Rose mumbled, "we're going back to Regal Academy."

(((TO BE CONTINUED)))

--------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you for reading Chapter 20 of RA: ETO!

Soooo, I thought (knew) that there wasn't a lot of Hase in the story yet, so I decided to make a chapter based on episode (Season 2, Episode 19+20) of RA. Spoiler Warning I guess hehe.

Don't forget to rate, comment and share!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!