20

"Can you believe it's been 4 years already?" Jungkook hummed, taking Yoongi's small hands into his own.

"It went by so fast." Yoongi smiled, his eyes sparkling. "Thank you for the dinner."

Jungkook surprised Yoongi with a dinner he cooked himself and they ate under the moon and stars. It was beautiful and romantic. A perfect night.

"Happy anniversary." Jungkook murmured, pressing his lips onto Yoongi's, who kissed back tenderly.

"Happy anniversary." Yoongi replied with another smile after they pulled away.

"Jimin and Hoseok were telling me they were thinking about adopting." Jungkook informed. Yoongi's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Wow. That's so amazing." Yoongi's eyes were filled with happiness for his friends.

"I know. I feel like so much is going on. They just got married a few months ago and now they want to adopt. Hell, it seems like everyone we know is married." Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, except us." Yoongi giggled, taking a sip of wine.

"Marry me then."

Yoongi's red wine spewed out of his mouth. He blinked rapidly, his eyes then focusing on a small, opened box.

"Oh my God!" Yoongi gasped.

"Yoongi, I love you more than anyone could imagine. Every time I see you I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again. I want you to be mine till the end of time. So, Min Yoongi, will you make me the happiest person alive and become Jeon Yoongi?"

"Oh my God! You little- yes! Yes, of course I will!" Yoongi cried out, wiping his tears as the silver ring was slipped onto his finger.

"I love you so much." Jungkook smiled brightly, kissing Yoongi before he had the chance to say anything else.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" A familiar voice screamed from a distance.

"Mom-"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED!" Mrs. Jeon wept, dropping the bottle of champagne on the blanket the engaged couple was sitting on in the grass. The bottle shattered and ruined the cloth.

"Mom, you ruined my blanket." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Does it look like I care?! You're getting married!" She shrieked pulling Yoongi into a bone crushing hug.

That's when the rest of their friends as well as Mr. Jeon came out the backyard, cheering and congratulating the two. After the excitement died down, everyone went inside to chill for a few hours and talk about the event.

After what seemed like forever, the people cleared out and the special night was coming to an end.

~~~~

"You know when you asked me what the worst thing he ever said to me was?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

The older turned his head to look at his tired fiancé. He was still panting lightly and sweat dripped down his face. After everyone left, the two hurried to their room to have the best ever se- to read the Bible.

"Yeah. You said you'd rather not answer." Jungkook recalled, turning his naked body so he was facing the younger.

"I was his biggest Mistake." Yoongi replied quietly.

"Yoongi..." Jungkook trailed off. He felt his heart break and a lump from in his throat.

"It was when I left." Yoongi shrugged, pushing himself up against Jungkook, forcing himself not to shed tears.

"Yoongi, listen to me. You're here for a reason. And I know we were meant to be together. Life wouldn't be nearly as amazing as it is with you in it." Jungkook murmured into his hair, hugging his partner tightly.

"I think so, too." Yoongi mumbled sleepily, a yawn following.

"And know one thing."

"What is it?"

"You are not a Mistake."

-The End-

Thank you all so much for the support and the love for this book as well as my others.
I had such a great time writing this book.
I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and support throughout this book.
I will continue to write new content as it comes to me.
I love you all.

-Narnia