12

"Yoongi...would you like to go on a date with me?" Jungkook forced himself to ask, looking at Yoongi with hopeful eyes.

Yoongi stared at him for a moment, seeming to be at a loss for words. Jungkook held his breath, bracing himself for the worst.

"Yes!" Yoongi exclaimed, smiling a gummy smile before throwing his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook was paralyzed in shock for a few seconds, but managed to wrap his arms around Yoongi, letting out the breath he was holding, relief washing over him. Yoongi pulled away after a few moments and kissed Jungkook on the cheek, his happy smile never leaving his face.

"You actually said yes." Jungkook said quietly, mainly to himself, as he was still tense and in shock.

"Of course I would say yes. Why do you seem so surprised?" Yoongi giggled, a familiar blush on his cheeks.

"I-I don't know, I mean we've only known each other for a short time and ya know.." Jungkook trailed off, not really knowing how to reply. His cheeks tinted pink and he looked away, but nevertheless smiled sheepishly.

"You look even cuter when you're flustered baby." Yoongi copied what Jungkook said earlier, trying to make his voice deeper to sound like Jungkook.

"That sounded nothing like me. And you're my baby, not the other way around." Jungkook huffed.

"I thought it was pretty accurate." Yoongi replied teasingly with a smile.

"Not even a little bit." Jungkook smirked and Yoongi puffed out his cheeks cutely.

"So, did you have something planned?" Yoongi tilted his head to the side.

"I was thinking maybe a nice restaurant and then we could go to the beach and watch the sun set. Then we could stay there and stargaze and be all romantic and shit." Jungkook hummed.

"Why do you guys say so many bad words?" Yoongi gasped, covering his ears with his sweater paws.

"Sorry, sorry." Jungkook chuckled. "So, does that sound okay? We can go somewhere else if you want."

"It sounds perfect to me." Yoongi gave him a small smile.

~~~~

"Bitch, you finally asked him out?" Hoseok exclaimed through the phone.

"Yeah." Jungkook sighed, looking up at the ceiling dreamily.

"Did he say yes?" The older asked eagerly.

"Well, no shit. I wouldn't have told you about it if he said no." Jungkook scoffed.

"Okay damn no need to be a little shit about it." Hoseok retorted.

"If anyone is little here it'd be you Mr. Four Foot Two." Jungkook snapped back.

"Hoe, I am 5'11, that ain't even short." Hoseok shot back.

"Last year you said you were 6'0, so you shrunk." Jungkook smirked triumphantly.

"Oh you little- hi Chim! How's my cute little mochi, hm?" Hoseok's tone immediately changed when his boyfriend walked in, interrupting their bickering.

"Hi Hobi!" Jimin giggled softly on the other line.

"Hi cutie." The sounds of Hoseok giving his precious boyfriend a big smooch was heard. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We're coming over, call the Kims too. Knowing your stupid ass, you'll probably be a wreck when it's time for the date."

"Gee, thanks." Jungkook replied flatly. "Fine."

Meanwhile at the Kim line house

"Hey, Joon." Jin said suddenly, the other looking at him.

"What is it, Jin?" Namjoon replied, annoyance flickering across his face for a moment.

"What did the dick say to the condom?"

"I swear to fucking God, Seokjin." Namjoon spat.

" 'Cover me, I'm going in.' " Jin answered before laughing very loudly.

'Pass the fucking bleach.' Namjoon thought as he tried to keep himself composed.

"Jin, this is really not the time to make stupid jokes." Namjoon said while letting out a disappointed exhale.

"Why not? It's appropriate for the situation we're in." Jin shrugged slightly while nodding towards Namjoon, who was in between Taehyung's legs with an unopened condom in his hand.

Before Namjoon could tell him to shut the fuck up, his phone rang.

Namjoon had never looked more frustrated as he read the caller ID. He accepted the call from Jungcockblock.

"The fuck do you want kid?" Namjoon spat into the phone impatiently.

"Damn, who took a shit in your cereal?" Jungkook snickered.

"Answer the question or I'm hanging up on your coconut headass." Namjoon growled.

"Okay damn. I was wondering if y'all wanted to come over to mine to hang out for a couple hours before my date with Yoongs." Jungkook replied calmly.

"Yeah, fine. In a little bit. Okay bye." Namjoon muttered before hanging up.

"Someone's impatient today." Jin smirked while Taehyung hid his face in his hands.

"It was the coconut. He wants us to go over to his place before his date with Yoongi." Namjoon muttered, tearing open the condom with his teeth.

"What?! He asked him out already? How-"

"I don't know anything, Jin. Why don't you save the questions for Jungkook and we can get back to what we were doing?" Namjoon monotoned, his eyes flickering to Taehyung, who had remained quiet.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Baby Yoongs: