3

Yoongi hesitated but walked over and sat down next to Jungkook anyways. Everyone at the table stared at him. He did not recognize any of the guys that he assumed were Jungkook's friends.

Yoongi's cheeks reddened and his eyes darted down to the table.

Why were all of his friends attractive too?

"Guys, this is Yoongi. He's new." Jungkook motioned to the small boy next to him.

"Yeah no shit." One of them muttered.

"Well fucking introduce yourselves, dumb fucks." Jungkook huffed.

"I'M YOUR HOPE YOU'RE MY-"

"Shut the fuck up Hoesuck." Jungkook interrupted.

"You just said to introduce ourselves- you know what, never mind. My name is Hoseok." Hobi said with his signature sunshine smile. Yoongi nodded shyly, staring at the male though his long lashes.

"Namjoon." One of them murmured. Yoongi gulped. He was a bit intimidating. Yoongi shrunk back a little.

"Hey bitch, I'm Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you I'm Jimin." Jimin said with an eye smile. Yoongi smiled back shyly, the rosy color on his cheeks only becoming more noticeable.

"I'm Jin, clearly the best looking out of all these rats." Jin said sassily. "But don't get any ideas because I am with Joon...and Tae."

Yoongi nodded, playing with his fingers.

"Oh and by the way I tell the best jokes you will ever hear." Jin added. The others groaned.

"Really?" Yoongi perked up a little.

"God please no." Tae pleaded while clasping his hands together.

"Okay, I got one." Jin smiled evilly while the others shouted in protest.

"I wanna hear it." Yoongi whined, causing the others to quiet down.

"Why did the dick go to 7 Eleven?" Jin questioned. No one answered.

"To get a Slurpee." Jin exclaimed and erupted into windshield wiper like laughter. The others rolled their eyes, except Yoongi who seemed amused.

"Wow the windows are so clean now." Yoongi said and the others started laughing while Jin rolled his eyes.

After the laughter died down Yoongi frowned a bit as he thought about the joke. "I don't get the joke, though."

"We have an innocent one, finally! We must protect him at all costs!" Jin shouted.

"So fucking cute!" Taehyung squealed while box smiling at Yoongi. The boy blushed and looked away, flustered.

"I'm sorry about them." Jungkook apologized while shooting his annoying friends a warning glance.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin scowled at Jungkook.

"I'll have you know that we are a delight." Taehyung huffed. The others said scattered agreements while nodding.

"Are you sure about that?" (Jeon Cena) Jungkook quirked an eyebrow at his stupid friends.

"Shut the fuck up, Juancock." Namjoon muttered while shaking his head.

"PArdon?" Jungkook stood up ready to strangle Namjoon.

"Sit the fuck down I want to get to know your new boyfriend!" Taehyung ordered.

"I will nOt sit dow-" Junglebook stopped talking when he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down and saw the precious lil meow meow looking up at him. His eyes softened a bit.

"Just sit down." Yoongi said quietly, afraid Jungkook's outburst would draw attention to them.

Jungkook huffed and reluctantly sat down. The others exchanged knowing glances. Yoongi must have been a miracle worker because Jungkook doesn't listen to anyone. Taehyung had a smirk on his face and slowly stood up.

"What are you-"

Taehyung suddenly got up on the table, nearly knocking over Hobi's sprite.

"Watch it!" Hobi growled and grabbed his precious can of sprite.

"Taehyung what the fu-"

"HEY EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT JUNGCOCK IS WHIPPED FOR YOONGI!" Tae shouted on the top of his lungs.

"Get down!" Namjoon sneered, tugging on Taehyung's pant leg.

Nearly the entire cafeteria was looking at them from how loud Taehyung's voice was. Yoongi hid his face out of embarrassment. Jungkook was fuming. Taehyung started laughing until Namjoon spoke again.

"Kim Taehyung get your ass down here right now." Namjoon growled, his brows furrowed.

A/n: Insert Caillou vine 😏

Tae hesitantly got down and sat down next to Namjoon. He crossed his arms and pouted, not looking at the his boyfriend. There were whispers all over the cafeteria.

"I fucking hate you." Jungkook spat.

"I-" Taehyung was about to defend himself until Jimin suddenly squealed.

"You are so cute!" Jimin exclaimed while trying to pinch Yoongi's cheeks. A/n: Fucking same Jimin

Yoongi whined and tried to push Jimin's hands away. He never felt more embarrassed. His cheeks were on fire while the others cooed at him quietly.

"Joon can we please adopt him?" Jin asked.

"Another kid? I don't think-" Joon was interrupted.

"Yeah, adopt him! I love him already." Jimin exclaimed happily while hugging Yoongi tightly.

"Minnie, I hate to interrupt this romantic moment but I can't breathe." Yoongi squeaked.

Jungjealous was quick to pry Jimin off of the little kitten and send the mochi a glare.

"Plus, you'll technically only have 4 kids." Taehyung pointed out.

"Me, Tae, Jimin and Yoonie." Hobi chimed in.

"Bitch, what about me?" Jungkook looked offended as he raised his brows.

"We all know you were an accident." Tae mocked.

"What? Jin? Joon?" Jungshook turned to the said boys.

They glanced at each other and sighed.

"The condom broke." Jin announced and Jungkook gasped.

"Ew." Yoongi scrunched up his nose cutely. "That's yucky."

"Must protect." Jin faked wiping a tear.

Jungkook couldn't bite back his smile. Yoongi really was too cute for this world.

Welp