18

"So where is this 'father' of yours? Do you think he'd be upset if I you know, paid him a little visit? Maybe scoop out his eyeballs with a rusty spoon?" Mr. Jeon hummed with a smile.

"Oh stop." Mrs. Jeon scolded her husband, lightly slapping his arm. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, darling. A little cutie like you doesn't deserve that." Mrs. Jeon reached over the dinner to give Yoongi's hand a reassuring squeeze along with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, but thank you for your concern." Yoongi gave a small smile.

When the two had asked him about his home life, he decided he had nothing to lose and told them just about as much as he told Jungkook. Not too much detail, just that he was beaten and unloved.

"Well you can forget about that uncultured swine. Whether you like it or not, you have us now." Mrs. Jeon smiled when Yoongi giggled and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Well, we better get going. We still have unpacking to do." Mr. Jeon sighed, glancing at his watch.

"Where?" Yoongi tilted his head to the side.

"Our house, silly." Mrs. Jeon chuckled.

"Wait...I thought you lived here." Yoongi said slowly, his brows furrowing in confusion.

"Oh God no. We wanted to get away from that spawn as soon as he turned 18." Mr. Jeon joked, looking at Jungkook like he was a germ.

"Thanks, Dad." Jungkook replied flatly.

"Oh come on, we're joking!" Mrs. Jeon laughed, standing up and pushing in her chair.

"It was so nice meeting you, Yoongi." Mr. Jeon smiled and held his hand out. Yoongi smiled and nodded, shaking his hand.

"Alright, be careful you two." Mrs. Jeon said while leaning down to give Yoongi a hug.

"Bye guys, see you later." Jungkook mumbled, getting up to clear the table. Yoongi gave a shy wave before the couple walked out.

"They're really nice." Yoongi exclaimed cutely, an adorable smile on his face.

"Oh, they're a hoot." Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and Yoongi giggled quietly.

"I'll clean this up." Jungkook motioned to the table. "Have you finished your homework?"

"Mhm!" Yoongi nodded quickly.

"Good." Jungkook smiled, picking up the plates and silverware before heading into the kitchen.

While he was washing the dishes, a lil meow meow appeared at his side.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Yoongi asked, bouncing on his heels slightly.

"No, baby. You just wait for me in the living room so we can watch a movie. I'll take care of this." Jungkook leaned down to kiss the top of Yoongi's head.

"O-okay." Yoongi squeaked, quickly scurrying away to hide his red face.

He plopped on the couch and waited patiently for his boyfriend to return.

1 month later

"Yoongi?"

"Huh?" Yoongi murmured, barely looking up.

"I asked if you wanted to go to the mall with me on Saturday." Taehyung quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, I'd like to go." Yoongi nodded, yawning after.

"You okay, Yoongs?" Jungkook questioned while patting Yoongi's thigh.

"Yeah, just didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I can't explain it but it just feels like something is...off. I don't know what though." Yoongi replied slowly, not exactly sure how to explain it.

"Weird. It's probably nothing. Don't worry about it too much." Jin shrugged.

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded, putting his fork down. He lost his appetite.

~~~~

A knock on the door startled Yoongi so much he almost fell off the couch. Jungkook chuckled at the cute reaction and got up to answer it.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook questioned while eyeing the man that was holding a briefcase.

"My name is Martin Krabs. Does Min Yoongi live here?" The short man replied.

"That's none of your business." Jungkook deadpanned, ready to slam the door in his face.

"I really need to know. This is important. It's about his father." Mr. Krabs informed quickly.

Jungkook hesitated, but let the man step inside. He quickly made his way to Yoongi to protect him in case the man tried anything.

"Min Yoongi?"

"Yes?" Yoongi looked up with confused eyes.

"My name is Martin Krabs. I'm your father's lawyer." Mr. Krabs introduced himself to the confused boy.

"I didn't know my dad had a lawyer." Yoongi said skeptically.

"Not for a while. He only hired me a few months ago. I'm afraid I have some bad news." Mr. Krabs sighed.

"What is it?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Your father is dead."

Baby Yoongs: