17

5 months later

"Can you believe there's only like what, 6 more weeks left before we graduate?" Hoseok smiled, thinking about his plans after he got out of hell school- I mean high school.

"I know. Time really flies." Jin murmured before taking a sip of his water.

"Guys, where in the fucking fuck is Yoongi? He's never late to lunch." Jungkook questioned, looking around the cafeteria, hoping to spot the said boy.

"Don't know. Maybe something happened." Jimin shrugged.

"I hope he's okay." Tae whispered, slowly getting more worried about their friend.

Three minutes later...

"There he is." Namjoon spoke while nodding to the boy who was walking them with his head down.

"Oh, thank fuck." Jungkook let out a relieved sigh.

Once the smol boy reached the table, the others greeted him. Yoongi sat down next to Jungkook and didn't reply. He kept his head lowered so the others couldn't see his face.

"Yoongi baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, worry laced in his tone as he grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"I-I..." Yoongi stumbled, his voice cracking slightly. He took a deep breath and tried again. "I-I got in a fight." He whispered.

"Oh my God." Jin gasped.

"Jesus." Namjoon muttered.

"What? Why?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes going wide.

"I don't want to say." Yoongi mumbled, feeling like he might cry.

"Yoongi, look at me." Jungkook said softly, tapping his knuckle under Yoongi's chin gently, afraid he might hurt him.

When he did, the guys gasped and mumbled things like 'holy shit' and 'oh my god'. A black eye was starting to appear and there was a bit of left over blood on his face, along with some bruises on his jaw.

"Yoongi, what the hell happened?" Jimin asked in almost a whisper.

"Yoongi, please tell me why this happened." Jungkook pleaded, holding Yoongi's hand tighter.

"This guy...tried to do stuff to me. Stuff only you're supposed to do." Yoongi explained while looking at Jungkook through his long lashes, who growled as his eyes darkened from the information he just received.

"When I told him to stop, he got really angry. And then we started fighting but someone stopped us." Yoongi mumbled, breaking eye contact with the furious Jungkook.

"Who?" Jungkook demanded.

"I-I dunno. He might still be in the hallway but-"

"Joon, wanna come with me to teach some shit head a lil lesson?" Jungkook smirked, already knowing the answer.

"I'd love to." Namjoon nodded while cracking his knuckles, standing up along with Jungkook.

"No, don't-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook.

"The rest of you, stay close to him. Bring him to the bathroom and clean him up. Don't take him to the nurse because they'll just ask questions and he'll get in trouble." Jungkook instructed to the remaining guys.

"Don't get in too much trouble." Jin sighed, knowing there was nothing any of them could really do.

One thing that all of them knew was that Jungkook and Namjoon were aggressive when they were angry. Especially when it came to their friends. There was no changing their minds now.