4

"Jungkook pay attention!" Mrs. Chicken shouted across the classroom for the fourth time in the past half an hour or so.

Jungkook swore under his breath and rolled his eyes. He looked ahead as if he were paying attention, but as soon as the teacher began talking again, he got bored and let his eyes wander back over to something he was a lot more interested in.

Yoongi.

The flawless boy was unfortunately sitting a few desks away from Jungkook since they had assigned seats. Jungkook sighed and pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. No matter what he did, Jungkook couldn't stop looking at him. It was as if he got more perfect each time he saw him. Jungkook would notice certain things about him the more closely he paid attention. Like how an adorable pout would form on his pink lips when he was thinking hard or couldn't figure something out. And how he would tilt his head to the side when he was confused.

'Damn I am creepy. I need to stop looking at him. He'll call the fucking police.' Jungkook shook his head and mentally slapped himself.

"Okay so you will be doing a project with a partner on this topic." Was all Jungkook heard Mrs. Chicken say and he immediately perked up.

"Can we pick our partners?" One kid shouted.

"Yes, but if you aren't getting any work done I'll change them." Mrs. Chicken warned.

The classroom cheered and people immediately started getting into their pairs. Yoongi, however, stayed seated. He glanced around the room, unsure of who he would end up with.

There were a bunch of people, girls mainly, asking Jungkook to be partners. He blocked them out because he was focused on the boy with blonde hair. Jungkook got up from his chair and pushed past the people around him, making his way over to Yoongi.

He stood in front of Yoongi's desk and pulled a chair backwards from the empty desk in front of Yoongi. He scooted it up close to the front of Yoongi's desk and straddled the chair, sitting on it backwards. Yoongi cocked an eyebrow.

"You wanna be partners, I assume?" Yoongi shifted in his chair, his cheeks heating up.

"Smart boy." Jungkook flashed a killer smirk that made Yoongi's cheeks tint pink.

"So how do you want to work on this?" Yoongi cleared his throat, trying to keep his voice even. Jungkook hummed for a moment as he thought about it.

"We could go to my house after school." Jungkook suggested with a shrug.

"Okay." Yoongi nodded in reply.

Jungkook was about to speak but the bell rang, rudely interrupting him. Fortunately, it was the end of the day. Jungkook let out a puff of air and stood up, walking back over to his desk to gather his things as the other students filed out of the classroom. Jungkook picked up his things and spun around and was shockingly face to face with Yoongi. Well, not really. Yoongi was much shorter than Jungkook.

A/n: I'll just put this in if y'all are wondering, Jungkook is 6'2 and Yoongi is 5'6

Yoongi had his bag slung over one shoulder and he looked up at Jungkook with those captivating brown eyes. Jungkook bit back a smile since he didn't want to act more creepy than he already was acting.

"Come on." Jungkook murmured and slid past Yoongi, exiting the classroom before Yoongi could blink.

Yoongi scurried out of the class, and looked around for Jungkook. He looked to the left and saw him almost half way down the hallway, nearing the exit. Yoongi cursed under his breath and hightailed over. When he finally caught up to him, he pulled on Jungkook's jacket sleeve. Jungkook stopped walking and looked down at the panting Yoongi. He cocked an eyebrow at the blonde boy.

"You okay?" Jungkook questioned.

"You....tall person.....walk too....fast." Yoongi panted, trying to catch his breath. Jungkook laughed.

"Sorry baby." Jungkook said with a smirk and pinched one of Yoongi's cheeks gently.

Yoongi blushed like a tomato at the name. He broke eye contact with the smirking Jungkook and stared at the floor, suddenly finding it interesting. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness and without thinking, reached down and laced his fingers with Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at him with wide eyes.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Yoongi stumbled over his words, blushing even harder.

"I'm holding your hand. You know, so you can keep up with me." Jungkook clicked his tongue and winked.

Yoongi didn't respond and looked away, feeling flustered. Jungkook laughed once again and gently tugged Yoongi's arm forward as he began walking. Yoongi kept his eyes down because he was sure there were people looking at them. Jungkook shot glares over at people who looked jealous or disgusted with the sight. He absentmindedly pulled Yoongi closer to him, his protective side taking over.

Yoongi blushed even more, if that were possible. His heart rate picked up as he felt Jungkook's surprisingly soft hand caress his own. The two exited the school, Jungkook holding the door open for Yoongi. He quietly thanked him as he stepped outside.

The pair walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, heading in the direction of Jungkook's house.

🤠