13

"Wow that always gets me. Such a beautiful ending." Jin whispered as the credits rolled and he wiped his tears eyes with the back of his hand.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me, Jin." Namjoon shook his head, disappointed.

"What? Shrek is a classic, right Tae?" Jin scoffed while turning to his other boyfriend.

"I don't know." Taehyung held up his hands, not wanting to be in the middle of Namjin's bickering.

"Whatever." Jin muttered with an eye roll as he finished wiping his tears.

"Hey Kook, what time did you say your date was again?" Hoseok murmured, looking over at him.

"8 o'clock. Why?"

"It's 7:30." Jimin answered, glancing at the clock.

"Fuck!" Jungkook shouted before bolting up the stairs to get ready.

A few minutes later...

"Okay, how do I look?" Jungkook asked while stepping into the living room.

"Is that a fucking taco costume?"

They stared at him with concerned and confused faces.

"Yeah, I thought it might make Yoongi laugh." Jungkook replied casually.

"More like make him cancel the date and never talk to you again." Namjoon snorted.

"What is wrong with you?" Jin stared at him blankly, unable to understand how one person could be so dumb.

"Okay, fine I don't know what the hell to wear! You gotta help me I'm freaking out." Jungkook replied frantically.

"What did I say?" Hoseok chuckled, leaning back and taking a sip of his Sprite.

"We'll help." Jimin volunteered while glancing at Tae. The other got the message and stood up, heading up the stairs. Jimin followed.

"Hurry up, we're running out of time! You don't wanna be late, do you?" Tae called out from upstairs.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he really didn't want to be late. He turned around and started running towards the staircase.

He didn't make it very far.

The taco costume restricted how he could move his legs so he lost his balance and fell face first on the floor, splatting like a starfish. The three in the living room saw it happen, and it was fucking hilarious to see a taco Jungkook running and then face planting.

~~~~

Yoongi opened the creaky door when he heard a gentle knock. He looked up to meet Jungkook's captivating eyes. Yoongi couldn't stop himself from smiling softly, his cheeks dusting a light pink. Jungkook looked like a fucking model.

"You look so beautiful." Jungkook said barely above a whisper while admiring Yoongi. Yoongi's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of pink and he broke eye contact.

"T-thank you." Yoongi mumbled, his eyes darting around nervously while he bit his lower lip.

Jungkook's smile suddenly disappeared and his dreamy expression fell.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Mhm." Yoongi answered quietly with a nod, getting on his tip toes to shyly peck Jungkook's cheek.

All of Jungkook's worry about his stupidity for blurting out something like that vanished when he felt Yoongi's soft lips on his cheek. He felt like he was going to melt into a puddle. It was decided. Although the two hadn't shared a kiss on the lips, the best feeling in the world to Jungkook were Yoongi's soft lips.

"Are you ready to go then?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow at the shorter.

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed, stepping out of his house and locking the door behind him.

Yoongi turned back around to look up at Jungkook expectantly, causing the other to smile at the cuteness.

Jungkook took a moment to look Yoongi over again. His blonde hair was in his face, stopping just before his big, dark, kitten like eyes. The cut on his lip was almost gone, leaving behind a barely visible scar. His pink lips were in a natural pout, making him that much cuter. The moonlight made his pale skin look even brighter, giving him a beautiful glow. His brown eyes sparkled brighter than the stars above them.

Without speaking, Jungkook gently laced their fingers and led him to the car, opening the door for him, missing his touch when they were no longer holding hands. Jungkook gently shut the door and walked around to the other side, getting in the driver's seat.

He took one last glance at the beautiful boy in his passenger seat before starting the engine and driving to their destination.

Baby Yoongs: