15

"Thank you for an amazing date. I had a great time." Yoongi hummed as Jungkook's car stopped in front of his run down apartment.

"I did too." Jungkook replied with a sweet smile. "It's pretty late, I'll walk you to the door."

Yoongi nodded and they both got out. They held hands as they walked to his front door. Suddenly, Jungkook stopped walking. Yoongi looked up at him.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi, does your dad know about you being a little?" Jungkook asked quietly, as if someone would hear them.

Yoongi stared into Jungkook's eyes for a few moments before shaking his head.

"That's what I figured." Jungkook sighed. Jungkook ran his long fingers through Yoongi's hair gently before he spoke. "Anytime you feel like you need to slip, just come to my place. You're always welcome there." Jungkook spoke in a gentle tone.

"Thank you." Yoongi said softly, staring up at Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped running his hand through Yoongi's hair and instead cupped Yoongi's cheek, using his thumb to caress it. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever, not speaking. After a long time, Jungkook finally spoke.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"C-can I kiss you?" Jungkook's voice came out in a nervous whisper.

Yoongi slowly nodded, getting on his tip toes and pressing his soft lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook had kissed quite a few people before, but the first kiss he had with Yoongi was definitely better than all the other kisses he'd had combined. It didn't last for too long, but it was the most amazing thing either boy had experienced. They both pulled away and smiles took over their faces.

A/n: YAS BITCHES IT FINALLY HAPPENED WHOOP WHOOP
Me:

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook said softly

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook said softly. Yoongi nodded, his gummy smile never disappearing.

The two shared one more quick peck on the lips and finally separated, Yoongi unlocking the door to his house while Jungkook unlocked the door to his car. Yoongi went in his house right before Jungkook drove away. Yoongi sighed happily.

"That was amazing." Yoongi whispered to himself.

"I'm sure it was."

Yoongi jumped and spun around only to be met face to face with his father. He did not look happy.

~~~~

"Why the fuck are you idiots still in my house?" Jungkook barked when he saw his friends in his living room, watching Shrek.