10

Jungkook sucked in a breath and Yoongi covered his mouth with his smol hand. His eyes widened and started to look glassy. Jungkook noticed this and immediately reacted.

A/n: Daddy mode: AcTiVaTeD

Jungkook grabbed the smaller boy's hand and held it gently, pulling him into a hug, whispering 'It's okay' and 'please don't cry'. Sobs racked the smaller's body, the sweater dropping out of his hands and onto the floor of the store.

Jungkook pulled away and quickly exited the store, still gripping the small boy's hand. He wanted to go somewhere more private so he could sort out the situation with Yoongi, even though he already had a feeling he knew what was happening. He was almost positive Yoongi was a little. He wasn't disgusted.

He was hella fucking happy.

The two went away from the entrance and near the side so no one would hear them, even though there weren't that many people out. Jungkook let out a breath and looked down at the small boy who was still panicking.

" 'm sorry Kookie! 'm really sorry!" Yoongi choked out, sobbing into his hands right after.

Jungkook's heart broke at what he was hearing and seeing. He tried to take Yoongi's hands away from his face but Yoongi wouldn't move them. Jungkook sighed and got on one knee so he didn't look like he was towering over the distraught boy. Jungkook decided to ask an obvious question.

"Yoongi, are you a little?" Jungkook asked gently.

Yoongi sniffled a bit more and nodded, hands still hiding his face.

"Can you please look at me, Yoongi? Everything's okay, I promise you." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi shook his head in his hands and continued crying, a little quieter.

"Please, Yoongi. Be a good boy and take your hands away." Jungkook used a soft voice, not wanting to seem too harsh.

The little gasped and took his hands away instantly. He liked being good.

A/n: Lmao I tried to type good but I accidentally typed hood what the dick😂

"Y-Yoonie's good boy!" Yoongi claimed and a few more tears fell down his face.

Jungkook smiled, "Yeah?" Yoongi nodded to confirm it.

Jungkook did a lot of research on littles when Tae and Jimin revealed they were both littles. Jungkook loved when they went in little space, but obviously their main caregivers were their boyfriends. Jungkook felt a little left out because he loved caring for them. It was pretty much expected since he was the only single one in their group.

He kind of had the feeling Yoongi had the potential to be a little, but never thought much of it. It was pretty much cause he was such a cute baby kitten all the time.

"I promise I'm not disgusted, Yoongs." Jungkook reassured the younger.

"You're not?" Yoongi sniffled.

"No, I'm not. Tae and Jimin are littles too. Maybe someday you guys can have a play date." Jungkook murmured with a dorky smile.

"Really?" Yoongi asked, his eyes widened even more, if possible. Jungkook nodded.

"So, do you have a caregiver?" Jungkook asked softly. Yoongi shook his head and looked down at his feet. Jungkook tapped under his chin so he would look up at him.

"If you're comfortable enough, I could be your caregiver. You don't have to say y-"

"Yes!" Yoongi blurted out without thinking. Jungkook couldn't stop the huge happy smile that wanted to appear on his face.

"Okay, Yoongs." Jungkook nodded and Yoongi squealed, throwing his arms around the older. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back tightly. Yoongi erupted into a fit of giggles that sounded like actual heaven to Jungkook.

"I c-can't breathe!" Yoongi squeaked.

Jungkook let go immediately and Yoongi giggled some more. Jungkook smiled fondly at the boy and wiped the stray tears from his pale cheeks. A gummy smile appeared on Yoongi's face, already feeling a lot better.

"We still have to get your sweater, remember?" Jungkook suddenly arched a brow. Yoongi gasped.

"You're right!" The smol bean exclaimed.

"Well let's go get it then." Coconut said, standing up and holding out his hand for the younger to take.

Yoongi wrapped his tiny hand around Jungkook's long pinky and the two made their way back into the store. Yoongi picked up the sweater from where it was on the floor and brushed it off. They silently went to the cash register to pay. Jungkook asked the lady behind the counter to cut off the tag so Yoongi could wear it.

When they returned back outside, Jungkook helped Yoongi put on the pink sweater that was a few sizes too big for him. Jungkook stared at the smol boy in awe, he looked absolutely breathtaking. Yoongi nearly ended Jungkook's life when he looked up at him with a huge and happy gummy smile.

Yoongi reached his arms out for Jungkook, making grabby hands for the taller. Jungkook didn't care that they were in public and couldn't resist the perfect lil angel. He carefully lifted up the not-so-surprisingly light boy and set him on his hip. Yoongi was so short, his feet were no where near touching the ground. Jungkook pecked his cheek, causing the younger to giggle before he walked over to his car.

Jungkook set Yoongi down and opened the passenger door for him, as well as helping him put on his seatbelt. Jungkook shut the door gently and jogged around to the driver's side and got in. He put on his seatbelt and shoved the key into the ignition.

Yoongi quietly stared down at his lap, a shy blush on his cheeks as he fiddled with his fingers. He couldn't help but smile a bit.

This was probably the best thing that happened to him.

Welp🤠