19

The couple held hands as the wooden coffin lowered into the earth. Directly next to the name of his deceased wife. Neither said a word to each other. 5 others stood behind them with their eyes downcast. Those 7 were the only ones who showed up. No one else knew who the man was, nor did they care.

A single tear of joy fell down the blonde's face. The taller male gave his hand a small squeeze, as if he knew what he was thinking.

He was finally free.

~~~~

"So, do you know what you're going to do with the money he left yet?" Namjoon questioned, putting his chopsticks down.

"I'm going to donate it." Yoongi replied simply without looking up from his untouched plate of food.

"That's sweet of you, Yoongs." Jin gave him a small smile, looking like a proud parent.

"I want to help other kids who experienced things similar to me. I don't want the money. I don't want anything from him. I'd rather give it to someone who is actually in need. Now that he's gone, I'm living a pretty amazing life. I don't need anything else." Yoongi answered while taking Jungkook's hand in his own gently.

"I love you." Jungkook gave him a warm smile and a sweet peck on the lips.

"That's so cu-"

"Tae, are you crying?" Hoseok quirked an eyebrow.

"Nah, I just got some exfoliating cream in my eye. Of course I'm crying, watchu think?!" Taehyung sniffled, using his napkin as a tissue.

A few customers at the restaurant glanced over at them from the sudden outburst. Namjoon shushed him and apologized to the people.

"Thanks for coming to support me today guys. I appreciate it." Yoongi looked up and gave his dorky friends an adorable gummy smile despite the fact that just an hour ago they were watching his father being buried.

"Of course, Yoongi." Jimin smiled back, along with the rest.

Soon they were finished eating and the food was paid for.

"So, what do you want to do next?" Jungkook questioned his boyfriend, looking down at him expectantly.

The younger paused briefly to think about it. He looked up and let his lips curl into a small smile again.

"Let's go home."

Oop