The Sunset

No pov

YN and Clem start talking about random things as the sun started to set in the distsnce, YN looked and noticed this before turning back to Clem.

YN: Hey, look. The sun's setting.

Clem looks away from YN and sees the sun setting above the trees, watching the emitting orange light and the birds flying by.

Clem gasped at the sight as YN looks back at her, with a huge ass grin on his face. Clem looked back and noticed YN's expression, she raised her eyebrows and spoke up.

Clem: What are you smiling at, dummy?

YN: Oh, nothing. Just...admiring the view.

Clem started to blush and looked away before YN grabs her chin and lightly pulled her back, so she was facing him again. They started to lean forward towards each other and the two kissed as the sun setted more.

They pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes, mesmerized at the sight. The two kept staring until Clem noticed AJ walking over to the watchtower, she got up and turned to his direction before YN grabbed her hand.

YN: Wait, there's something I've wanted to do. For a long time.

Clem looked at YN with a confused look in her face before she replied.

Clem: Okay, what is it?

YN: First, sit down.

Clem didn't question him as he say back on the sofa and looked at YN before he continued.

YN: I know this is a shit time, with the raiders and all, but I just feel like I should do it now. But first, there's something else I want to do first.

Clem: Okay, what is it.

YN: I...I love you, Clem.

Clem's eyes and widen and her jaw dropped as she wrapped her arms around YN's neck and hugged him, YN also wrapped her arms around Clem as she hugged him tighter. The two stayed like this until they pulled apart as Clem looks at YN and smiled.

Clem: I love you too, YN.

YN: (chuckles) Funny how that's the first time we've ever said it to one another.

Clem: I've wanted to say it for a long time, but I was afraid you'd say otherwise.

YN: Heh, never.

Clem smiled at YN, which he returned the smile, before she remembered something.

Clem: Wait, what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?

YN's raised an eyebrow before remembering what he wanted to do.

YN: Oh yeah, that. First, turn the sofa around.

Clem stood up as YN turned the sofa around so it was facing the sunset, Clem sat back down as YN stood in front of her with a smile on his face.
Clem raised an eyebrow before replying.

Clem: YN, what are you doing?

YN: Something I've wanted to do these past two weeks.

Clem: What do you mea--

She was cut off by YN pulling out a golden ring with a orange jewel, slowly going on one knee with a grin on his face as he watched Clem cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

YN: Clem, you've been by my side for a long time. Throughout those years, we've gotten close to one another, not just as friends but as...a couple. You've been the light that shines my darkest hour and one of two things keeping me away from the dark side.

Clem: Is AJ the other thing?

YN chuckled as he noticed tears falling down Clem's face, making his grin go wider as he holds back his own tears. He let's out a hearty chuckle as he continued.

YN: You're right. I love you Clem, so, so much and I just wanted to show how much I do. So what do you say? Will you be the Pepper Potts to my Tony Stark? The Princess Leia to my Han Solo? The Lois Lane to my Superman?

YN then moved the ring closer to Clem as he finished off his speech.

YN: Will you marry me?

Clem looked deeply into YN's E/C eyes, even though she knew the answer. She just wanted to tell it to YN as well, that she loves him with half of her heart, the other half is AJ. But Clem was still surprised by this.

Clem then jumped off the sofa and tackled YN into a hug, the two fell on the floor as she start to softly weep on his shoulder. YN laughed as he gently pushed Clem off so he could look at her face.

YN: I'll take that as a yes, then.

Clem: Shut up, you dork, and kiss me.

The two smiled at each other before pulling each other into a kiss that seemed to last forever, the tow stayed like this for a few seconds until they pull apart. YN then holds Clem's hand and places the ring on her left ring finger.

They smiled at each other before Clem spoke up, breaking the silence.

Clem: Where did you get this ring from, anyway?

YN: I've had that ring for a long time, it belonged to my dad. He proposed to my mum while watching a sunset. Funny how things turned out.

Clem chuckled before wiping her tears away on her left cheek, YN noticed this before wiping away the other tears.

YN: Happy tears, I see.

Clem: You have no idea.

The two chuckled as they stared into each other's eyes, silence surrounds them until YN speaks up.

AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER IN...

I DID ASK YOU, DON'T HATE ME FOR IT!

3

BRACE YOURSELVES!!

2

IT'S COMING!!!

1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YN: I love you 3000.

I'M HAPPY AND SAD =')/='(

Clem smiled at YN as they kisses once more as the sun finally set behind them, leaving a dark sky above them as they continued. The two pulled apart and leaned back on the sofa, watching the stars shine bright above them.

I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR A WHILE. NOW SEEMED LIKE THE RIGHT TIME TO DO IT.

SORRY ABOUT THE SPOILERS BTW ='(

I HOPE YE ENJOY

=D