The Return And The Apology

Start from the beginning

I SAW THIS TECHNIQUE ON RICK AND MORTY SO I DECIDED TO USE IT AND TO SHOW YOU HOW CAPABLE YN IS  :)

Ruby looks back at me and notices my gunshot wound but notices it's been taken care of.

Ruby: How did you do that?

YN: This isn't the first time I've been shot at.

Ruby: Oh, well. There should be some clothes in that wardrobe over there, take whatever you want.

Ruby went back to stitching AJ's wound as I opened a wardrobe, I looked at some of the clothes before a certain outfit caught my eye. I take it out before going into one of the empty rooms.

THIS IS THE OUTFIT YOU ARE WEARING NOW

THIS IS THE OUTFIT YOU ARE WEARING NOW. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT VIOLET WEAR BUT WHEN I LOOK AT IT, IT REMINDS ME OF JOHN MARSTON'S OUTFIT FOR SOME REASON :)

 IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT VIOLET WEAR BUT WHEN I LOOK AT IT, IT REMINDS ME OF JOHN MARSTON'S OUTFIT FOR SOME REASON :)

ALSO YOU STILL HAVE KENNY'S HAT :)

I walked back out and saw Louis kneeled down by AJ, he was whispering something to him so I walked over to them.

YN: Hey.

Louis turns around and looks at before standing up.

Louis: Hey.

We look back at AJ, who had fallen asleep, in silence before Louis speaks up.

Louis: Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. If we never kicked you guys out, AJ would be fine right now.

Louis looks back at me and continues.

Louis: And I know I was an asshole to you guys about what happened, I thought I would never forgive you but when I saw AJ in your arms, I immediately felt bad. But for what it's worth, I'm sorry.

YN: You have every reason to be angry at us, I don't blame you for it neither. But I appreciate the apology.

Louis looks at me and smiles.

YN: We cool?

I stick my fist out for him to fist bump me, Louis looks at it and chuckles.

Louis: We cool.

He then returns the bro fist before walking away, I then take a seat on the chair opposite to AJ and wait for Clem.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes later, Clem comes out and walks over to me. She notices my change of clothes and raises an eyebrow.

Clem: When did you change your clothes?

YN: I changed after I tended to my wound while you were in the office.

Clem: Oh.

Clem then looks at the ground and avoids eye contact with me, I noticed she was blushing so I decided to tease her.

YN: Are you blushing?

I said with my eyebrows raised and a smirk in my face, Clem looks up at me and blushes even more.

Clem: What?! Me? Noooo...

My smirk grows bigger so I decided to tease her some more.

YN: Clem...

Clem: Okay fine! You just look cute.

It was my turn to blush.

YN: Aw, thanks Clem.

We looked at each other before slowly closing the gap.

YN: Clem? I just wanted to say that I--

Mitch: If you're done being weird to one another, we got shit to do.

Ruby: Mitch!

Ruby elbow Mitch in the side, he just scoffs and walks down the stairs. Ruby looks at us before saying.

Ruby: We'll see you by the greenhouse.

Clem nodded at her while I had my eyebrows raised.

YN: Greenhouse?

Clem: I've told them about Lilly and Abel.

YN: And?

Clem: We're going to make this place ready for a fight.

YN: Why are you going to the greenhouse though?

Clem: Apparently, there's some barbed wire there so we can place them on the walls. You wanna come with?

I look down at AJ before looking back at Clem.

YN: Nah, I'm gonna stay with AJ for a while.

Clem: Okay.

Clem turned around and headed to the stairs, I stopped her before she leaves.

YN: Be careful.

Clem looked at me then smiled.

Clem: Always.

She blew me a kiss before walking down the stairs, I then take a seat my AJ and hold his hand.

"We are so screwed."

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE

I HOPE YE ENJOY

:)