♠︎ Chapter 19 • One Year of Love ♠︎

En başından başla

        Charlie: Ethan, I'm at the front door. I took a cab here because I didn't know if you'd be drinking and forget about the fact that you drove.

        Ethan: i am heavily drinking

        Charlie: Good thing I'm going to stay sober then. Come get me, asshole.

        I chuckle and head to the door, finding Charlie waiting on the porch wearing a cowboy outfit with chaps, my hat, a kerchief, boots with spurs, and everything. "Howdy."

        "Fuck," I look him over, studying every inch of him while my mouth waters. "You look damn good."

        "Thanks. You too." Charlie puts a gun in my face and pulls the trigger, a loud sound accompanied by a flag reading bang popping out of the barrel. He giggles and comes inside.

        I chuckle as well and follow him. "Where do you want to go?"

        "I'll just hang around you and watch you make a fool of yourself." Charlie sticks a toothpick in his mouth, scratching his scruffy, but well managed face. "I feel like a dom and it's weird."

        "I'm gettin' that vibe too." I smirk and bump him. "I like it."

        "Thanks. My masculinity levels are like off the charts." Charlie laughs.

        "It's hot. Plus, those chaps really bring out your ass." I slap his ass and chuckle, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hallway.

        Charlie grins. "What are you gonna doooo?"

        "Right now we're gonna play Just Dance." I lead him into a room where they've got the game going.

        "We?" He quirks an eyebrow. "If you want to dance for real, then hit me up." His hazel eyes scan the room and he grabs my arm. "You better win."

        "I used to play this with my siblings all the time. I got this shit." I wink.

        "Ooh. Calm down, Ethan, you might just make me pregnant." He puts his hand to his forehead melodramatically.

        "Maybe that's my goal." I chuckle and the game ends. I ask to join the next one and they let me, so I take to the floor and dance my heart out.

        I return to Charlie, sweaty and with a victory.

        "You've brought me honor. Good job." He knights me with his hand.

        "Thanks." I giggle and kiss him. "Your turn."

        He rolls his eyes and pokes my nose before joining a game and dominating. Charlie walks out with a perfect score and comes back and leans against me. "You do know we have that exact same game at home right?"

        "I did not know." I tell him, rubbing his arm. "You did amazing. A pleasure to watch. I swear, everything you do is sexy."

        "Even when I was sick?"

        "Absolutely, you have no idea how much I wanted to fuck that mucus filled hole of yours."

        Charlie blushes. "That's so fucking gross."

        I chuckle and pull him into my lap. "Yeah."

        He leans against me. "You're so public." He plays with my right hand.

        "I can stop if you want me to." I say worriedly.

        "I just don't like you receiving death threats." He kisses my hand. "I love being held, so it's not necessarily a problem."