Prologue

Chatter is all he could hear, laughing, screaming, yelling, cheering. A tall boy in the center of a large market, the age of sixteen, walked down a bustling street in Egypt. Passerbys moving to the side and bowing as he and his family walked by. The tall boy was trying to find anything to catch his attention, to drag his focus away from his mother lecture. The boy let out a loud sigh before turning to his still lecturing mom.  "Why do we have to be here?" he asked, "the only thing we gain down here is a possible assassination."

His mother stopped and let out a huff. "I already told you this, this is to give the city of Egypt a chance to see the Pharaoh's son. Let all the noble ladies see you." She finished with a smile trying to turn her son's mood around. "Ian, this is for the family, the reign of Atwater." Ian let out empty laugh "Right, for the family, because that's something I'd do."

Ian continued to ignore his mother's protest and failed convincingly. Giving quick glancing at the top of the heads as people bowed. A bored expression is written clearly on his sharp features. The people's faces were soft and filled with false happiness, which almost made him gag in disgusted. He continued to stroll down the long street of bowing people. Seeing the something every corner. He just about halted in his steps as he saw a small girl, a monkey faunus, just behind the rows of people bowing. Not giving a care for the royalty passing by her. In fact, she even stepped over all the bowing people and crossed right in front of the walking family.

Ian's father tched and mumbled under his breath about arrogant people. The family continued to walk, Ian's eyes watching the girls every moment. She had crazy blonde hair with pale green eyes and a slight swagger to her walk. The thin armor laying on her shoulders made her look high and proud.

He eventually had to quit looking at his er as she turned a corner and away from his sight.  He grinned to himself in slight amusement.

She walked quickly down an alleyway. She let out a breath before bending over to catch the breath she didn't even know she lost. 'Holy crap, I just did that.'  She thought to herself. She laughed at herself with pride knowing she just proved not everyone cares about royalty. She then went back to panic as she had different outcomes in her head. 'Thy can hunt me down, find my family, oh my Horus.'  She shook her head and gave herself a small pat on her face. She began to smile as she held up the gold chain with a dark blue gem attached to it. She snatched it off the prince as she passed by. This is what she was after, gold and jewels. She could sell this for a big coin and use it for the family.

She stuck the chain in her pocket and started off in the direction of her small house that was filled to the brim with family.

She opened to door with a loud creak. Seeing a busy and joyful scene as some were cooking others laughing at each other's jokes, and the rest playing games or sleeping. Some looked up at her and smiled.

"Brianna! Where did you go?" A small girl named Allie said approaching her. Smacking her arm playfully. Brianna smiled, full of mischief as she pulled out the chain, "I went downtown, where the pharaoh and his family were passing through," Allie's mouth dropped and everyone else stopped to look at the gem that dangled in the blonde's hand. "I snatched it off the prince." She finished as she wiggled her eyebrows and the chain.

"BRIANNA!"  A girl with thick brown hair and tan skin named Reyna yelled at her from across the tiny room.

"What were you thinking!?" The unofficial leader of the group Kat yelled, following Reyna. Kat stormed over snatching the chain and looking at it. "I was thinking of you guys," Brianna rolled her eyes. " We are all starving, not to mention Billy and Emily are ill as hell and they need the money! I couldn't resist!"  Kat gaze softened a little before she sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Brianna... What will happen when they find out this is missing? They will find you and kill you," She paused "And if they don't find you, they'll put the blame on others and kill many others."  Brianna smiled a little before putting her hands on Kat's shoulders.

"Kat, are you kidding me? They have so much gold and treasure, they wouldn't care if one thing went missing. Especially that prince," Brianna tilted her head to the side "Trust me, Kat."

Kat sighed and pushed Brianna's hands off of her shoulders. "That's kinda hard to do, you get yourself into so much trouble, I'm only fifteen and I'm already starting to get grey hairs." Kat laughed "Well, it's about to get worse," Brianna added and Kat's face paled instantly "I'm going to sell this, for money and give it to you guys to survive off of till I come back." Allie, who was silent the whole time, spoke up "Come back?.... Come back from where?"  Brianna smiled and stood up on the table "That one chain will be enough for Billy and Emily. But! What about the rest of us?'  "Oh no," A dark girl with a long black braid with blue highlights said. "No, Lizzy! This is an Oh yes! I'm going to sneak into the palace!"

"...NO! No way I'm going to let you do that!"  Kat yelled "You don't have to let me, Kat!' Brianna smiled brightly, making the room ten times brighter than before "I'm going whether you say so or not!."

"Brianna! I'm asking you not to do this! As a friend! As your family member! As your squad member! You mean a lot to me and I don't want anything bad to happen to you!" Kat started to tear up. Brianna hopped down from the table, walking up to her before pulling her into a tight hug, She pulled others in and before you know it, all twelve people were in a group hug. "And I care about you guys, I don't want you guys to die just because a pharaoh failed to do his job!"  "Preach it, Preach," Lizzy said and everyone erupted into loud laughter as the sunset.

"Brianna, your such a troublemaker."

____________________________________
I not own any of The Realities Squad characters, all credit goes to Kat over on Wattpad @MeowTheNinjas. I highly recommend you go check out to the original story The Realities Squad
-------------------------------------------------------------
                    Meeting you was Fate,
          Becoming your friend was a choice,
                         But falling in love
                           with you was
                       beyond my control
                                                  -Unknown