Chapter 1: Myself, My friends And Myself

Hi! As you all know my name is Kim Lisa. I am an 18 years old high-schooler that doesn't really stand out so much and I only have one great friend that supports me in everything that I do. The others are just friends in front of my face, but talks bad behind my back. Surprisingly, the great friend that I have is a boy... Did you expect it to be a girl? Like I said, they talk bad about me behind my back.

My best friend's name is Song Min Ho. All of us call him Mino. It is, so called his "nickname". He is so nice to me. Whenever I feel unease or troubled he was always there beside me. He knows what song I like, what flavor is my favourite, who I have a crush on. It is strange though, every time I mentioned my crush he would just snap at me. It's like he was jealous. Anyways, my mom died when I was seven and my father left me to be with his girlfriend. I was left with no choice, but to stay at my sister's house. She was married to a quite good-looking guy that was also rich. The first time I came to her house, I remembered that I was so amazed that I fainted. Haha😄. Quite a good memory actually.

My house isn't so far from Mino's apartment. It was only four blocks away. So everyday after school, I stay at his house until it was 4 or 5pm, sometimes even 6. So I mentioned about my crush just now? So yeah, I don't even know why I like Choi Seung Hyun. Maybe it's just because he's so handsome? I don't know. But it is so sad to know that he already has a girlfriend. His girlfriend was nice though. She was the first girl to have a very long conversation about random things over the phone. Her name was Park Bom. We call her Bom. She's so pretty, compared to me. Girls with glasses, plain tied-up ponytail, school uniform, no make-up, nerd, geek, and an all-time boring girl. Sometimes I feel that I was so ugly that even Mino hated me. I cried every time I thought of that. If it wasn't for Mino, I would be curling up in a corner, crying my lungs out...

__________________________

(A/N)

So what about that??? Huh??😁😁😁 I am so excited!!!

This is my first story ever, soooooo, i don't know how well my english is, but I might make some grammar or spelling mistakes here or there. I am so sorry about that. But.......never mind.😞 oh. And every time i update, i would update five chapters. So it would be bit late when i update. Maybe two weeks later than i update?

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1.

Peace💜

Allysa2401