The Consequences Of A Raise...

I got a raise! Yes!

"Wakasa! I got a raise!" Whoops. Wakasa looked at me with puppy eyes, and I knew something bad was about to happen.
"That's great Tatsumi!" Wait... what?
"Um... you don't want anything?"
"Is that an offer?"
"Yes." Wait... what? Oh no. I just offered to give Wakasa something...

 "Wow! It's actually milk!"

First bath: Milk.

Wakasa giggled while splashing about aimlessly. He scooped some up into his hand.
"It took 20 cartons... Wait! Wakasa, don't drink that milk! You've been bathing in it!" Wakasa groaned and then spat out the soured milk. That was when Mikuni appeared... from inside the bathtub. How did he get in there?

"Oh hey Mikuni!" I smiled, ignoring Wakasa, whom had fled to the other end of the bathtub.
"I brought a little something," Mikuni said shyly. I looked at what he had brought. Tea flavours?"Um, Mikuni, these are tea flavours." Mikuni looked devastated. "But you can use them as bath mixes!" Mikuni smiled.

Second bath: Tea. I left to go and get something from the laundry when I found Maki and several fresh lemons on the ground.
"I was just passing by. I wasn't thinking that I wanted to join you. I'm such a miserable wretch." I sighed and plucked Maki off the ground and put him beside the bathtub.

Third bath: Lemonade. I sat in the tub with my... friends? Acquaintances? Hmm... anyway... I was in the bathtub with the others. Maki had thought of something smart. The lemon juice felt wonderful. Maki was bobbing about on half a lemon, and Wakasa was...
"Don't suck on the... lemon." I cried as he picked up another half of a lemon and gave it a big lick. His face contorted into all kinds of nasty. But Mikuni looked sad so I got out of the bathtub and went to the cupboard. Wakasa tilted his head in confusion. And then I pulled out the Aquari and it dawned on him.

Fourth bath: Aquari. Mikuni splashed around in the bathtub happily, while the others gave me a look. I didn't say anything to them. I knew that they were annoyed that I would give Mikuni special treatment. Then again, Mikuni is the nicest of the lot.
"It really is Aquari!" Mikuni cheered, taking a big gulp. I sighed. By now, they definitely were clean, and I wondered whether dinner would be necessary. I left, shaking my head and wondering exactly what to do.

And then Takasu appeared through the window with seven bags of alcohol. Oh dear.