The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Takasu...

There was an octopus man in my bathtub. Yep. And he seemed to know Wakasa.

"Hey there!" the octopus man called "I'm Takasu! Nice ta meet ya!" I looked at the octopus man with curiosity. He had tan skin on his upper body that faded into bright red tentacles by his hip. His hair was a slightly darker red with a green head-band, and he had a childish grin on his face.

"O-kay..." I replied. Takasu laughed and jumped about with Wakasa, the two playing in the bathtub. I got a sinking feeling that this month's water bill would be worse than the last.

Takasu made himself right at home. He enjoyed eating with Wakasa, sleeping in the tub next to him and generally messing about with the merman. However, this put a strain on my budget. Feeding Wakasa was already a challenge, as he refused to eat any kind of seafood, and instead opted for the much more expensive alternate: meat. Takasu was the exact same, but worse. He was slightly larger than Wakasa, and so I soon found that he was eating more than either the merman or myself.

Then, one day, it happened. I had just returned from my job when I heard what seemed to be the two arguing loudly. I ran into the bathroom to find that they were shouting at the small water-proof TV that I had bought for Wakasa. Takasu leapt over the merman to greet me, but one of tentacles swung out and hit the TV! The screen cracked, and my face turned sour. Wakasa and Takasu began to freak out, until Takasu finally did what seemed to be a miracle. He fixed the TV with his tentacles. I thanked him and left the bathroom.

As I walked towards the kitchen, however, I found out where Takasu had gotten the new glass from. He had cut it off from the old desktop that I used for work. I was fuming, to say the least.

I stormed back into the bathroom, but immediately stopped. The two sea-people were fast asleep, lying next to each other comfortably. I gently smiled, and stepped out.