The Consequences of A Smelly Bathtub...

I could smell a smell. A bad smell. A very bad smell. And it was coming from the bathtub.

I stuck my head into the bathtub. The smell was terrible. After coughing, I announced that Wakasa would have to stay out of the bath until I had cleaned it.
"What!" he exclaimed "I can't! I'll die if I dry up!"
"And that is why you will stay in the inflatable pool."
"In-flatable... pool?"

Two hours later, I had finished scrubbing the bathtub, and was now waiting until I could put the water back in when my little sister Kasumi, wearing a large pink jacket, stormed into the bathroom.

"It's Pool Time!" she cried, and then saw the scene in front of her. I was sitting on the side of the bathtub whilst Wakasa was in the little pool.
"EHH?" Kasumi cried. "I thought that you... I... I even got dressed for the pool..." she mumbled, revealing her swimsuit from under her pink jacket. She was very sad.

"Big bro!" she suddenly commanded "have a bath with me!" My eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly.
"But you said you'd do anything!" she wailed.
"Anything but that." I replied, trying my best to evade her. Kasumi stepped forwards angrily, but slipped and fell forwards, her head smashing into what I assumed was Wakasa's waist. But it was worse than that.

"H-h-help me" Wakasa groaned. Kasumi looked at her arms in confusion.
"Big bro... I'm all sticky..." I turned on the taps in a flurry and threw my little sister into the bathtub. And when she looked at me with puppy-dog eyes, I followed her in. Luckily, Kasumi had kept her swimsuit on, and I had kept on my shorts, but even so, this was a little odd. Especially since Kasumi had blindfolded Wakasa! And when I had tried to ask her why, she simply brushed me off with replies that ranged from Wakasa being a pervert to the fact that he was a fish, and therefore hadn't the right to watch us. I wasn't convinced, but I eventually went along with it.

But that wasn't the end of my troubles.

"I'll wash your hair big bro!" Kasumi giggled, and started washing my hair. Wakasa, hearing everything, couldn't bear it anymore and jumped in the bath with us. Kasumi wasn't happy, until Wakasa offered to wash her hair.