The Consequences of Bubble Baths...

Wakasa laughed. I sighed, and put him into the swimming pool. Then, I began the process. Making a bubble bath with a powder packet is relatively easy, but I still was careful to follow the instructions.
"Okay... Pour the packet into warm water and stir..." I mumbled as I added the powder and stirred it together. Bubbles began to rise from inside the tub, and soon the bathtub was filled with bubbles. Wakasa was very excited.
"I heard that bubble baths are good for your skin!" Wakasa chirped, holding up a picture of a woman bathing in a bubble bath.
"You just think this is trendy" I mumbled. To be honest, I was only doing this because I had heard that bubble baths held in the heat better than average baths. Slowly, the bubbles rose, filling the tub. Wakasa smiled a childish smile, and began popping bubbles. He gently blew some bubbles at me and then jumped in... dragging me with him.
"Until recently, I never thought the day would come when I was forced to take a bubble bath." I said in a monologue-like manner. Wakasa looked like I had grown a second head.
"Bubbles!" he exclaimed, and blew some at me. They splatted in my face.
"Retaliation!" I cried and threw a large handful of bubbles at the merman.
"Lock and Load!" he cheered, using his tail to fire bubbles at me. It was a bubble-ball fight.
"Eat my tail splash attack!"
"Hey! No fair!" But our exuberant game quickly ended. We'd popped all of the bubbles in the bath!
"All the bubbles are gone... Maybe we got a little too frisky..."
"Don't. Say. That." I groaned. I could practically see my sister flinging herself at me again. I left to go and do my homework, and I left Wakasa alone.

Big mistake. I was only gone for a few short minutes, when I heard a loud noise coming from the bathroom. It sounded like 'It's foaming'. I opened the door to see what Wakasa was doing and...Bubbles smashed through the now-open door, drenching me and the laundry. I was furious."Wakasa-San..." I growled.

 The plans for any future bubble baths disappeared with the bubbles.