The Consequences of A Bath With Siblings...

When I last left off, I had been forced into taking a bath with my little sister Kasumi and Wakasa the merman. The water was warm, and even though I was beginning to relax, the problem of my sister and my tenant sharing the bath with me made me tenser than ever.

My sister, however, was more into talking with Wakasa than noticing my slow decent into paranoia.
"So you've heard of Mikami shampoo too!" she exclaimed. Wakasa nodded eagerly.
"Yes! When I'm at home, I see all of their adverts, but Tatsumi is too stingy to buy me any!" That was like an arrow flying straight through me. I began to sink into the water in sadness.

Kasumi was ranting about how she loved me and she was going to protect me. To emphasis, she swung her arms out and smashed me in the head. I sank underwater. Kasumi finally turned around and...
"BIG BRO!! Don't Sink! Why Are You Asleep?!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me until I saw fifteen of her. I sighed and resigned myself to this bath.

But to my surprise, things went rather well! Kasumi and Wakasa got along, due to the shampoo that they both loved, and soon enough, I forgot all about the two of them. Until Kasumi asked to do my hair again. She gently brushed it, straightening out the knots and washing my hair gently. Wakasa then asked to do hers. To any onlooker, it would have been the weirdest sight to have seen, three people sharing a bathtub together, but at the end of it all, I was remarkably refreshed.

I got out of the bath and went to go and get changed. In my absence, Kasumi began to talk with Wakasa. And she had a camera.
"Look, if you get pictures of Big Bro, I will give you as much Mikami as you like!"
"My own Mikami?"
"Yes, but be sure to get plenty of photos from different angles!" I happened to overhear the end of the conversation. What on earth were they up to? And from what angles?

And so I began to make dinner for the three of us.

In Japan, nudity brings people together, supposedly, through the revealing of all your secrets. And here, we had not gotten nude, so we were all fine.

Yeah, that is the conclusion to this.