The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Mikuni...

I was talking to the two sea-people in my bathtub. Takasu, the octopus-man and Wakasa, the merman. I was telling them of my encounter in the park the day previous.
"It was see-through, and so spooky! It was a ghost I tell you!" The two seemed oddly spooked. I turned around, and there was the ghost!

"Oh, sorry! Did I frighten you?" Did ghosts talk?
"Wait... is that... Mikuni?" The little 'ghost' giggled nervously.
"Sorry to frighten you. I'm a Jellyfish-human." Smiled the small Jellyfish boy. The two other sea-people pushed themselves to the far end of the bathtub, scared looks on their faces.
"Careful Tatsumi!" cried Wakasa. "He's dangerous!" Mikuni seemed offended.
"Well, I hope we can be friends." He said, in a child-like voice. I thought it was adorable, and decided to shake his hand...

BZZT!

I was shocked by an electric charge.

"That's old Mikuni for you..."
"...He's stupid!" An angry Mikuni walked over and put his hands on the two's heads. They were shocked by his electric charge, and shut up. By now, Mikuni was about the size of a small child, having shrunk significantly. I put him into the bathtub, even though it was met with great protest.

Mikuni grew. And grew.

Then, I went to go get dinner. I had made beef stew. Takasu and Wakasa began to argue over their share of the stew, but when I gave Mikuni his share, he kindly refused.
"I can live on water." I pushed him, telling him he needn't be so polite.
"No really" Wakasa called "he can survive on water alone!" He then went back to fighting Takasu.
"Mikuni? Tell me if you want anything." Mikuni blushed, and then he decided on something.
"Can... can I have some Aquari?" he looked onwards as I left the room, and panicked.
"I-if it's too much trouble..." But he was interrupted when I put two whole bottles of Aquari in front of him. He drank a glass of it happily, then smiled and said his goodbyes.

"He has wanderlust." Commented Wakasa. "Never can stay in one place."
I decided to keep the Aquari in the cupboard in case Mikuni came over again. Takasu and Wakasa misunderstood this.

"Tatsumi prefers ecological guests!" Wakasa cried.
"Tatsumi! Do you like Octopus?!" Takasu asked, frantic. I blushed and nodded.
"Then here, take this!" he cried, thrusting one of his tentacles at me.
"And you can turn some of my tail into fish-fillets!" cried Wakasa. The two began bawling about how they needed to be better. I sighed, and walked away.

"I'm not going to eat you." I called over my shoulder, and the two calmed down.