The Consequences Of an Educated Octopus...

Today was Monday, and I was on my way to school. It was supposed to be a quiet day, that was, until lunch.
"Hiya Tatsumi!" My eyes widened comically as Takasu dropped down into the thankfully empty classroom. He was wearing a massive grin, and I worried that this meant something bad was about to happen to me. It did.
"Say... You wouldn't mind if I came to class?"
"Yes."
"So I can come?"
"No."
"Make up your mind!" he grumbled. I stood fast.
"You are not coming to class. What would everybody was if they saw a man with octopus legs randomly sitting in the class. We would have a full evacuation! The government could come!" I was panicking now. What if they linked Takasu to Mikuni, or Wakasa?!

Takasu pouted.
"I'm pouting." He declared. I rolled my eyes. He was not going to come to class and that was final.

I left Takasu in the empty classroom and hurried to my next class. As I worked on a sheet of equations, I heard a familiar popping sound. Takasu. I looked around in alarm. No one else had noticed the noise. I calmed myself and looked up. I really shouldn't have looked up. Takasu was in the vents. Why he had decided that this was the best way to go to school I will never know. All that I can say is that he was in the air vent right above me, smirking down at my dumbstruck face, with a spare worksheet in hand. He also had my favourite pen.

I sighed, and tried not to let the octopus-man distract me, but that is quite difficult when he continuously dripped what I hoped was water on me every few minutes. I was just about to snap, forgetting the consequences when all of a sudden, it just stopped. I looked up again, and Takasu was gone. I mentally thanked whomever was up there for the break, and with class over, I walked back home.

When I got home, I heard raised voices. But they seemed... happy? I sighed, and walked into the bathroom. Takasu was telling Wakasa about school with animate hand gestures.
"Tatsumi, why can't I go to school with you?" Wakasa pouted. Not again.

It took about half an hour and the promise of ice cream after dinner for Wakasa to drop the idea.