3. Telling Friend

Start from the beginning

"Is he good in bed?" Mitchell asked again and I almost choked on my own cheesecake.

He laughed wholeheartedly then gave me a water bottle to drink, I'm lucky that whole strawberry didn't get swallowed accidentally.

For some reason, Mitchell and his free spirit plus no filter mouth has been one of my concerns.

"Mitchh!" I glared at him.

"Stop calling me that, it sounds girly." He complained but his eyes still focus on his sketch.

He likes being called AJ than what I used to call him, but I didn't care. For me he's such a baby. Baby brother from another mother.

"You, my little brother Mitchie. Don't talk about that so freely.."

Mitchell stopped what he was doing then squinting at me, "About what? Sex? What's wrong with sex, Char? People love sex, we are all love sex."

How I really wanted to stuff that mouth with bagels, so it wouldn't open carelessly like that.

"SSSHHHH.." I looked around to check people around us, they didn't hear what these guy talking about, do they?

He mouthed word sex as his response just to annoy me more.

"Hey--"

He grinned proudly, "Sssssseeee.."

"Mitch--" I gritted my teeth, threatening him.

But useless.

"Sexsexsexsexsexsexsex."

I jumped from my seat and launched my hand on his mouth, covering his.

"Tellmewhostheguy." He said against my palm.

"No."

"Sex." He grinned.

There's no way he would stop asking, so I volunteered myself to go back on my seat.

"He's ugly, I know." He mumbled before taking sip of his coffee.

"He's not!" I unconsciously defended Dean.

"Bad in bed then." He shrugged, "no wonder you're ashamed."

"Hey!"

"His dick is small.." He nodded understanding, "that poor guy.." his tone full of sympathy.

It wasn't me that Mitchell teasing but why did my cheeks feel hot and I somehow embarrassed?

"Fine, I'll tell you! Please stop making your own assumptions." I said, maybe telling him about Dean will help me to understand God's other creature; guy.

"I'm all ears~" he chuckled then stopped whatever he was doing, leaning back on his seat, ready to listen.

-----

"Can I see his picture?" Mitchell asked when I finished the story, literally I told him the whole story but leaving out Dean's name and personal detail.

I swear Mitchell could find Dean easily once he knew his name and his picture.

AJ Mitchell and his suspiciously wide connection.

"No." I shook my head firmly.

"Come on, I'm curious what kind of guy who can stand talking with you more than a month nonstop. I mean, you and your awkward joke is the worst!" He exclaimed as if his words wouldn't hurt me.

"He said that too." I pouted, thinking that moment when Dean pointed out I wasn't funny and suck at making joke.

"Pffffft, really?"

"He said I'm weird, something like that. I'm just trying to make him laugh and interested talking with me." I confessed.

"You like him?" His face showed an amusement.

"Kind of.." I trailed off, "I mean.. he's nice, caring, funny and georgous as well.. who wouldn't like him? But he never talking about his feeling to me, mostly teasing me or even mocking me.." I actually little bit sad when I recalled how Dean sometimes being mean by roasting me.

"Aw, Charlie.. maybe he's joking. He still talk to you and care about you, there's chance to have him for yourself."

"Do you think so?" I looked at him, found myself smiling.

"I do.." he nodded, "but if he doesn't.. just give me his name, I'll break his arms for hurting you." He proudly patted his own shoulder, such a narcissistic.

I gave him lovely eyes and batted my eyelashes, purposely making a cute voice while reaching out my hands to him, "Awww, Mitchyyyyyyy~"

He rolled his eyes then starting to clean up his stuff, putting them back in his backpack and get off from his seat.

"Bye." He scrunched at me as if I were bacteria that could infect him any second.

I knew he was just joking and exaggerating, that's so Mitchell anyway. So I take all my stuff too and hurriedly follow his steps.

"Hey, you forget bring me with you!" That's what I said and both of us chuckling in our way out from café.