Chapter - 30

The next day seemed to take forever to arrive. For once, Pha was up before his brother. Prem's head did a double take when he saw Pha was already dressed and eating what their mom had cooked for them both.

   Their mom snickered at Prem's reaction, "I can't believe he's this early either"

   Pha rolled his eyes, "Can I not wake up normally without anyone thinking I'm ill?"

   Prem pretended to think and said, "Well no li - does this have to do with Forth?!" He accusingly pointed a finger at Pha and Pha's red face only confirmed his rising suspicions.

   Their mom listened with interest, "What about Forth?"

   Abruptly standing up from his stool, Pha quickly uttered, "Nothing mom!"

   She suspiciously squinted at Pha while he edged closer to the kitchen door. Prem rolled his eyes, "He's dating my friend. Can you believe that? As if there aren't enough people in school"

   Pha's lips smacked to make a satisfying cracking sound. "That doesn't sound brotherly at all."

   Prem rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, I'm sure your boyfriend, who was my friend first, is waiting for you"

   Sticking out his tongue rebelliously, Pha sauntered out the house. Just as his brother said, Forth stood leaning against the wall, sporting the school uniform with his blazer held over the shoulder. His face lit up upon seeing Pha.

   An uncontrollable smile stretched across Pha's lips. "Hey" was all he could say with a small wave of his hand.

   Forth pushed himself off the wall and stepped closer to Pha. "Hi, you ready to go?"

   Nodding, Pha took the initiative to slide his fingers through Forth's, binding their hands together. As Pha took a step, Forth pulled him back.

   Pha looked at him quizzically "Yes?"

   A mischievous smirk could be recognised on Forth's face. "Give me a kiss"

   A silly grin formed on Pha's face before he stood before Forth and pecked him lightly. Taking a step to continue walking, Forth pulled him back again.

   "Uh-uh, a proper kiss" he demanded. Pba raised a brow and replied, "That was a proper kiss; our lips touched"

   Forth retaliated, "Not for long!"

   Smiling, Pha kissed him again. Harder this time. Forth's lips devoured his as his tongue made tentative licks at Pha's mouth. Pha's teeth grazed firmly at Forth's bottom lip before giving it a last suck while he pulled away.

   "How was that?" Pha asked, tilting his head with a smirk. Forth nipped at  his lips again and again. "Let's do it again" he suggested.

   Before Pha could give his response, someone flew in-between Pha and Forth, pushing them apart. Prem looked back at the couple.

   "What are you two doing just standing there? You're going to be late" he said, resuming his walk to school. Pha huffed in annoyance and found himself shouting after him, "We were making out, that's what!"

   Forth laughed at Pha's reckless forwardness. "Want to skip school?"

   Pha curiously gazed at him, "And make my brother even madder? Sure!" He said brightly, "But where will we go?"

   Forth gave him a cheeky grin, "You've never been to my apartment have you?"

   Pha narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "No I haven't" he replied slowly and cautiously.