Chapter - 3

Pha leaned over to pull the duct tape off. Forth gave him a look, warning Pha more like it, and backed his head. Pha rolled his eyes, "I’ll pull it softly"

   He slowly peeled the tape, trying not to make any damage to Forth's face. Although that wouldn’t be such a bad idea in his View. Once it was off Pha crumpled it up and threw it at Forth's forehead.

   "Hoey, what was that for?" Forth shouted.

   Pha placed his hands on his hips, "That was for getting tied up! Otherwise we wouldn’t be in this situation!"

   Forth scoffed, "It’s different when you get attacked from behind okay!!"

   Pha's eyes widened as he suddenly realised something. He rummaged through his pockets searching for the item which he hoped would get him out of the room.

   Forth watched as if Pha is the weirdest thing ever, "Hello? Man still tied to a chair here"

   Pha hushed him aggressively and pulled out his phone. A wide smile formed on his face and his eyes sparkled over it. He hurriedly dialled down a number and pressed against his ear. Forth waited patiently, hoping that Pha could get him out. Away from him.

   The dialling tone was heard as pha put the phone on loud speaker so that Forth could hear as well.

   "Hello?"

   Pha took a deep breath and when he spoke his voice came out menacingly, "P'Prem, you better get your fat ass over here, unlock the door and let us out. Otherwise, we’ll be planning your funeral very soon".

   Prem chuckled; the Vibrations over the speakers made his voice huskier than usual, "Nong, I ’ll let you out When I come home"

   Forth became frustrated, "Hoeyyu phii! I don’t want to spend Whatever amount of time here with him"

   Pha threw a glare at Forth, "Not like I want to be with you either" Pha mumbled.

   Prem laughed once again, "Whatever you two. Have fun and little bro, don’t think about calling any of your friends, because they know what’s happening too”

   "I-" Pha was cut off by Prem.

   "And don’t think about calling mom either! She agrees with me one hundred percent!" Prem hung up the phone before Pha could retaliate or say any Obscenities towards him. Pha groaned in agony and slammed his phone harshly into the bed.

   Forth sighed, "Well could you at least untie me?"

   Pha sat down on the bed, "Why? And risk the chance of you hitting my head? No, you stay right where you are"

   Pha laid back down on the bed and stared at the ceiling while pufting his cheeks in boredom. Forth wriggled in the chair, annoyed by Pha of course, "Hoeyyy! Let me out of this thing!"

   Pha rolled his eyes and pretended to yawn and stretched out his arms over his head. It made his shirt ride up, revealing his flat pale stomach with abs, happy trail running down from his navel and disappearing under his pants. His pants were low revealing the V abs and his hip bones but not for long. He fixed himself up and continued staring up at the ceiling.

   Forth gulped slightly, unconsciously licking his lips. He had seen every second of Pha's movements and watched them intently. He looked away immediately after the other stopped. 'What the hell are you doing?' He cursed in his mind.

   Pha sat up and swung his legs over the edge. Forth looked back at him. Pha gave him a weird look as Forth's eyes run all over his body. It almost made him blush and make his skin feel hotter. He cleared his throat. Wanting something to distract himself, he decided to untie Forth after all.

   "Hold still Asshole" Pha said as his fingers fiddled with the very tight and complicated knot.

   His body was closer to Forth than it had ever been, even with the two of them sitting next to each other in their class.

   Pha's pale neck was in plain view. Forth's eyes trailed over the soft skin; it looked so easy to bruise. His head was inching closer and closer. Pha could sense the other's presence becoming more dominant and his cologne becoming stronger but he couldn’t find the will in him to move.

   Forth's parted lips brushed lightly against Pha's jaw. Pha stopped moving and froze in that position. He couldn’t do anything even if he wanted to. Forth's lips pressed firmly against his neck, making him involuntarily close his eyes slowly.

   Forth's hands had long been untied and he placed them perfectly on Pha's hip. Pha's head tilted back as Forth's lips travelled further along his neck, kissing all the sensitive areas, lightly sucking on them to make him crave for more.

   As soon as Forth's cold hand slipped up Pha's shirt, he awakened from his trance. He hastily pulled away, gaping at Forth, who had the same shocked reaction.

   They both cursed in their heads for letting themselves indulge too far into the moment.

   There was an awkward silence between them before Pha actually spoke, "What was that?"

   Forth shrugged, "I don’t know..."

   "What do you mean? You’re the one Who started it!" Pha scolded. Forth scoffed, "I wasn’t the one stretching my neck to my heart’s content"

   Pha gave him an angry sneer, "Perverted asshole"

   Forth crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in the chair, with a much smug smile, "Hey, you weren’t complaining"

   Pha flushed in embarrassment, "That’s because I was too shocked that an ugly dumbass," he looked in the mirror, "gave me a stupid hickey"

   Forth snickered, "Whatever pig. It won’t happen again!"

   Pha turned to look at him, "It better not!"

   The door knob rattled and the door opened. Prem came in with the cheesiest smile. Pha glared at him along with Forth. Pha slapped his hand his your neck and barged out of the room, "P'Prem, you will die in your sleep tonight!"

   Prem turned his gaze to Forth, still with his wide smile, "So, What happened?"

   Forth scowled and stood up to leave as well, "Never do that again Phii. Never!"

-----+++-----

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk