Chapter - 29

Pha and Forth sat at the kitchen table at Pha's house whilst Prem paced back and forth in front of them. Pha lowered his head in nervousness, or probably getting himself ready for a good beheading.

   "Er, Phii~-" Forth tried to break the silence but was cut off by Pha's idiot brother.

   "shush! Don't talk!" He ordered. He slammed his hand on to the table and switched from glaring at Pha and Forth several times, "Are you two together?"

   Pha and Forth made side glances and couldn't really say anything. Prem sighed and talked a tad bit louder, "How long has this been going on?"

   Pha and Forth looked at each other again. "A while..." Pha muttered. Prem tilted his head and pointed at Forth, "You were dating N'Cherry. How dare you seduce my LITTLE brother? What in the hell were you thinking?"

   Forth's eyes widened and blinked, "W-what? It wasn't just my fault!"

   Prem scoffed, "So now you're calling my baby brother a promiscuous man!"

   Pha looked at the two boys in shock, "Hold on P'Pre-"

   "Shush Phana. The men are talking here" his brother interrupted causing him to roll his eyes and cross his arms over angrily. "Then what the hell am I? A phantom?" He muttered under his breath.

   Forth shook his fervently, "That's not what I'm saying P'Prem!"

   "Well that's what I heard" Prem announced stubbornly.

   "B-but, I never said that" Forth defended himself while Pha sat there, being very bored.

   Prem stood up straight, about to say something when their mom came into the kitchen with bags of grocery bags.

   "Oh, you kids are home? Don't just stare, help me put these away" she directed and Pha, Forth and Prem helped their mom put everything away in the right places.

   "What are you three doing home this early?" Their mom questioned. Pha and Forth looked nervously at each other while Prem managed to glare at them again.

   "Nothing mom" Prem lied, "We just had nothing to do"

   Their mom nodded and started preparing for dinner. "Okay then. You three out otherwise you'll just be in my way."

   As they went into the corridor, Pha nervously laughed, "Well, I should get going. Oh hey Forth, want to come along?"

   Forth flashed a grin for a split second however was intervened by Pha's older brother before he could reply.

   "Are you crazy? You're doing it in front of me? No way! Forth is leaving and you are going to your room until I can come to terms with this weird arrangement." He declared and shoved Pha towards the stairs and Forth towards the front door.

   Pha sighed and trudged up the staircase and closed his door with a loud bang. "Stupid brother"

   Sitting on his bed, Pha remembered the balcony. If Forth could do it then so could him. He got out and saw Forth and hissed his name to get his attention. He looked carefully round to make sure Prem wouldn't see.

   "Wait there" Pha said. Even though he had doubts about Forth, he still wanted to take up on his offer about after school.

   Rushing back inside his room, he left a note on his desk, just in case and then ventured down the large tree outside his window.

   Jumping down, he stood before Forth and smiled brightly. For an odd reason he was really excited and sprung up and pecked Forth's lips lightly, "Let's go!"

   Just then the front door opened and an angry Prem stood in the way as Pha and Forth tried to sneak away. Pha's eyes rounded and instinctively he shouted, "Run!"

   Pha and Forth fled down the street, hearing the echoes of Prem's wild shouts.

   They had found a bench and decided to rest. There was a long silence between them, just staring off to space.

   However, Forth wanted to break the silence, "Why won't you agree to be my boyfriend?"

   Pha's head lowered down, his hair covering most of his eyes and his fingers fiddling with each other. Forth's finger settled under Pha's chin, lifting his face to look at him. Forth's brows were creased; he was genuinely confused.

   "If you don't like me then say so" Forth said. He let his hand drop from Pha's face and looked straight ahead, "I like you"

   Pha bit on his lower lip, secretly liking that those words were directed to him. Sighing aloud, he finally relayed what he told Kit to Forth.

   "I'm afraid that you'll get bored of me okay" he exclaimed. Forth turned to look at Pha as if he was crazy.

   "Why would I get bored?" he questioned. Pha shrugged, "Same reason you got bored of Cherry"

   Forth laughed for a second but stopped when noticing Pha's frowning face. "Can you keep a secret?" he asked.

   Pha nodded rapidly.

   "Cherry and I were a cover so it'd be less easy for my brother to find us. Even if he find us, we could leave this place without any strings attached, but now it's not the case" Forth said looking at Pha. He scowled for a second. He hadn't thought of his brother in a while and his heart beat rose when remembering he could be anywhere.

   "What?" Pha said softly in disbelief, "You guys weren't real? You were fake?!"

   Forth's hand scratched the back of his head and gave Pha a nervous smile. Pha puffed his cheeks and laid his head on Forth's shoulder.

   "You always manage to find a way to surprise me" he mumbled softly, resting his eyes for a second.

   "So, what's your answer now?" Forth asked again.

   "NO."

   "What? Why?" Forth spluttered out.

   "Because, you annoy me"

   Forth scoffed lightly, "Whatever, I'm not going to be asking anymore. From now on, you are my boyfriend. No arguments about it!"

   Pha smiled whilst hugging onto his arm. Reaching up, he left a small kiss on his jaw, then quickly retracting to act asleep on his shoulder. Forth chuckled and turned to kiss the top of Pha's head.

~~~~

   Weir stood around the corner on the opposite street, watching the sweet moment. Soon it would be time to reveal himself to his brother once again...

-------+++-------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk