Chapter - 10

Rest of the school day went smoothly. During classes Pha tried to ignore Forth but he would always quietly bother him. Whether it be touching Pha teasingly, not that he was complaining, or simply annoying Pha with excessive questions.

   The moment Pha opened the door to his home, he heard bellowing laughter erupting from the direction of the living room. He peered curiously through the door and saw six guys sitting lazily on the couch.

   Pha rolled his eyes, ‘How typical’

   As Pha was about to leave, Kongpob noticed him and called after him, “Hey want to join us? We were about to go out and have some fun!”

   However before Pha could reply, Prem had intervened, “What? You want to bring my innocent brother to a club?!” he put an arm around Pha's shoulders, almost putting him into a headlock.

   Forth almost scoffed when the word ‘innocent’ left Prem’s lips.

   Pha groaned, obviously annoyed, “Hoeyyy Phii~~. I’m not a baby anymore; I want to come”

   The boys nodded but Forth kept cool.

   Korn patted Prem’s arm to get him to release Pha, “Think about it this way, you’ll get to watch him and make sure that he gets up to no trouble”

   Pha scoffed lightly, “Me? Trouble? No way”

   Prem thought for a moment and slowly released his brother. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Pha pouted and clasped his hands under his chin. There was no way Prem could ignore that. “Fine! Be ready in thirty minutes”

   Pha beamed gratefully and ran upstairs to get ready. He closed the door and went to his closet. He looked through his clothes. He was going to wear something simple but then he remembered that Forth would be coming.

   “Oh no! I can’t go looking like that”

   For some reason, Pha wanted to look so amazing that it would kill Forth with his rocketing hormones. Plus, maybe even impress him a little.

   He searched deeper into his closet and found a transparent stripe shirt in the colour black. He matched it with black pants.

   He wore his expensive watch and his favorite black bead bracelet.

   When he finished, he took a final look in the mirror and gave himself a very satisfied smile.

   Just as he was about to turn to leave, Forth burst in the room (half hoping he’d find Pha naked)

   "Little Monster, time t- Holy shit!" he exclaimed. Pha had turned to face Forth, ready to scold him for not knocking, but the reaction he got lightened up his mood.