Chapter - 6

As the film started, Pha and Forth sat on the same sofa. Forth had purposely sat close to Pha. It irritated Pha, not to mention, distracted him away from the film. He shuffled away knowing the temptation would be hard to reject.

   Even if he did so, Forth would fill up the gap. It wasn’t long before Pha ran out of sofa space. He puffed his cheeks in annoyance, “Forth!” he growled, “Move away from me”

   Forth laughed much to Pha's displeasure and simply said, Shh, I’m trying to watch the movie”. Pha rolled his eyes and protectively crossed his arms over his chest. Not that he was being into himself but he didn’t want Forth to try anything for the second time that day.

   Pha's frowning caught Forth's attention. He chuckled to himself. He couldn’t help but let his eyes gaze down Pha's body and back up again. It was more entertaining than the movie. Pha's body was burning under Forth's stare.

   He looked at Forth, catching him in the act. He raised an eyebrow before returning back to the movie being played on the TV, “Jathurapoom, I thought you were trying to watch the movie”

   Forth smirked with a hint of playfulness, “I like what’s being on show here”

   Pha lightly scoffed, “Are you always this smooth with those girls that follow you around? Is that how you got Cherry?” He really couldn’t understand Forth; he had an almost nice girlfriend when she wasn’t being a hormonal bitch (which was never). He could have easily just made out with Cherry.

   Forth’s fingers walked playfully up Pha's arm, “Hmm maybe. But I’m guessing you won’t fall easily.”

   Pha scoffed, "Of course, I'm not one of those stupid girls" he mumbled but kept his eyes on the screen, not wanting to listen to Forth any longer. Forth was amused by his behaviour and decided to press on more, “You sound jealous!

   That got Pha's attention. It caused him to scoff heartedly, “Don’t make me laugh” he rolled his eyes and finally twisted his body to face Forth. He blurted out, “If you like Cherry so much then why are you acting like this?”

   Forth smiled, “I guess that electricity is too good to pass up”. Pha stayed silent and thought, ‘Did he feel that too?’

   He shook his head. No, he couldn’t do that. Even if it was Cherry. He just really didn’t want to want Forth.

   “Shut up Forth”

   Forth laughed softly to himself, “We won’t exactly be telling anyone” he said as if reading Pha's mind, “Think of what it would do to our reputation”. Pha silently agreed. He didn’t want anyone to know that he had a secret make-out session with Forth. Forth took his quietness positively and Pha suddenly felt Forth's hot breath crawling down his neck.

   It took him by surprise that he jolted into immediate action and tried pushing Forth away, “Whoa mister. What do you think you are trying to do?” Forth grabbed his arms and used them to pull him abruptly. Now Pha was literally sitting on his lap.

   He groaned in frustration, “Hoeyy!” he said in a low tone. However, Forth ignored it and pulled Pha's arms around his neck. Pha bit his lip, finding it hard to pull back. Forth's face was so close that he could clearly see the shape of his lips.

   Forth held on to Pha's chin and pulled his face closer, “Do you accept my proposition?”

   “You never gave me one” Pha replied gently, with his eyes attached to Forth's lips still. Forth rolled his eyes, “Annoying as ever”

   “Stupid as ever” Pha retaliated, his forehead resting on Forth's.

   Forth pulled Pha's legs on either side of him so that he was comfortably straddled to him. His eyes flickered down to Pha's lips and his mind exploded with thoughts as Pha dragged his tongue over them to moisten. Forth wanted him with heightened desire.

   As his lips came closer, Pha had a jolt of excitement pulse through his body. He had to admit that the thrill of it was getting him more and more turned on. But the slowness of initiating the kiss was agonizing. Both their breathing were getting shallower as each second passed.

   Forth's lips were so very near that when Pha licked his own, he had accidently brushed it along those soft lips of Forth's. He really couldn’t take any more and wanted to scold Forth for taking so long but there was no time to. Pha grabbed his collar and pulled him forward, crashing their lips into a fierce, heated mess.

   Forth lightly smirked for a second at Pha's forwardness. But not too long; he wanted to re-live that kiss in the library, if not, more.

   Pha's hands soon combed into Forth’s hair as he both hastily massaged their lips over; they interlocked permanently as Forth sucked on Pha's lips with more power. Pha whimpered, as he did so, in complete ecstasy while Forth's hands ventured up and down his body.

   Occasionally his hands would move up Pha's shirt, feeling up the hardness of his abs. However much to Forth’s frustration, his hands could only travel so far; his hand burned with the need to touch every bit of Pha's body.

   Pha pulled back a little to gain his breath once again. His chest rose up against Forth's heavily. Forth rubbed Pha's nipple through his shirt teasingly and licked his lips.

   A wave of electric shot right down to his shaft, turning him on even more. Forth pulled Pha back for another kiss and his hot tongue immediately entered Pha's mouth. Both their tongues twisted in a desperate desire where Pha and Forth always wanted more.

   Forth’s fingers were at the first button when the sound of the main front door opened and a shuffling of shoes were heard. It startled both and they reluctantly pulled away.

   They hastily fixed themselves up and sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

   “Forth!” Pha hissed, catching his attention. He nodded towards Forth's half erection and chucked a pillow at him in aid of hiding it. Pha already had a pillow on his lap.

   It wasn’t long before voice neared the door and soon in came five doomed guys, “HEY YOU TWO! HAVE ANY FUN?” they all cheered. Pha and Forth stood up and gave them each a glare to remember before walking out and before they could say anything else.

   They both parted at the staircase. As Pha climbed up the steps, he looked back at Forth who was getting ready to leave. He gave Pha a cool wink and in return Pha gave a subtle yet knowing smirk.

   Pha soon made it to his room and laid on the bed with tiredness. He recalled the events of what happened not too long ago.

   As if Pha and Forth were on the same wave length, they both had the same thought, ‘I need a cold shower’

------++++------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk