Chapter - 27

Your head arched upward, loving the feeling of being filled up entirely by Forth. A small sigh left his lips before recapturing your lips...

   Pha was jolted out of his sleep, relatively calm for a second until he refocused and realised it was two in the morning. Looking beside him, Forth lay deep in sleep. Pha groaned in annoyance when he was finally aware of the throbbing between his legs.

   His legs shifted slightly and realising that he was rock hard. He let out a breathy sigh, desperately wanting to resolve his situation.

   Biting down on his lower lip, he head turned to the side once again to look at Forth.

   “Forth.” Pha whispered, poking him softly. Forth made no movement or any sign of waking up. Pha heaved a sigh and without thinking, swung his leg over other's body and straddled him to the bed.

   Even so, Forth made no movement.

   Leaning down, Pha's face hovered above Forth and he placed a small chaste kiss on other's lips. Forth's body twitched beneath him but Pha could still hear soft snores from the other.

   By now, Pha had become much more determined. His lips came down harder on Forth’s, playing around with his lips by nibbling teasingly at his bottom lip. Pha smirked when hearing Forth grunt quietly in his sleep.

   His hips humped Forth’s nether region in a torturous rhythm making him stir more.

   Pha's lips hooked onto his neck whilst nuzzling with the tip of his nose occasionally. Pha let his tongue run up the edge of Forth's neck before suckling at the most obvious spot on his neck. People will definitely see the red hickey he intended to create.

   Forth breathed out a wavering sigh and swore under his breath.

   Without warning, Pha was slammed onto his back on the bed. Forth’s eyes squinted in suspicion of him.

   “What are you doing?” he asked with his face towering over Pha. Pha gave him a subtle smile. His hands glided up Forth's t-shirt and it rode up, allowing People ha to pull it off Forth’s body.

   “We have to be quiet” Pha warned as he pulled his own t-shirt off, revealing his pale skin with hard muscles. Forth completely forgot his last comment, hypnotised by Pha's pink nipples and hard abs. His lips curled in a smirk and he kissed the other.

   Pha's mouth opened and his tongue collided with Forth’s, massaging and twisting within the kiss. Forth fiddled with Pha's shorts, pulling them off in one swift motion; in return, Pha pulled down Forth's shorts, kicking it off with his legs.

   Forth broke the kiss, attaching his lips onto Pha's nipple. He allowed his tongue to swirl around Pha's nipple, flicking it mischievously and sinking his teeth in to harden the small nub.

   Pha tried his hardest to suppress all his moans. Instead, he panted heavily, gasping loudly with his hands combing through Forth’s hair. A small whimper managed to escape when Forth’s hand cupped his length and squeezed it a little.

   Pha was leaking precum in Forth's hand, he pumped it in a slow rythm, teasing Pha; the feeling was thrilling.

   Pha pursed his lips as Forth rubbed two saliva coated fingers against his hole. Forth's fingers pushed past his tight muscles, scissoring all the way. Pha arched his back from both pain and pleasure with a loud gasp.

   Forth smiled smugly, pressing his lips back onto Pha's. His lips moved slowly with Pha, coaxing and pulling at his lips. His tongue would glide out, meeting the tip with Pha's for a second.

   Becoming for needy for Forth’s touch, Pha's hips bucked upwards, clashing with Forth’s. Both Forth's hands gripped on to his thighs, leveling it up and targeting the tip of his leaking dick at Pha's opening. He pushed in, passing the tight muscles. Pha's hole sucked his dick like a vacuum. He moaned softly under his breath as he eased his dick into Pha's hole slowly.

   Pha's walls clamped tightly around his member, throbbing against the sensitive skin. Forth buried his face in Pha's neck, placing tiny wet kisses all over.

   The bed creaked ever so slightly as Forth thrusted into Pha steadily, heightening the intensity coiling up within the other. Pha's lower body lifted of the bed as he met each and every one of Forth’s thrusts.

   Pha gasped aloud as the hard tip of Forth's dick made contact with his prostate.

   “Don’t stop” Pha whispered in Forth's ear, spurring the other to move faster and plunge his dick into Pha's hole with more power.

   Forth's’s dick pulsed violently as he buried it deeper inside Pha. Pha's legs tightened around Forth’s waist as his breathing became heavier and he couldn’t help but give out small whimpering moans each time Forth hit his magic spot.

   “Ahhh.. f-fuckk I’m near” Pha cursed softly. Forth cupped Pha's pulsating length and tugged it along with his harsh thrusts and by accident, Pha sunk his teeth into Foryh’s shoulder as his orgasm exploded and his cum endlessly spurted out between their torso. It wasn’t long before Forth cummed inside Pha with a satisfying grunt.

   He settled down beside Pha on the bed. Both of them were quiet and listening to each other’s soft pants in the dark.

   Forth chuckled, gaining other male's attention. He looked at Pha with a conceited expression, “So, were you having a wet dream about me?”

   Pha opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He punched Forth's arm lightly and buried his face into the pillow in embarrassment. “Shut up Forth” he hissed silently.

   Forth’s arms caged around Pha's body in one swift move, “Oh so it was then” he smirked licking his lower lips.

   Pha rolled his eyes. “No”

   Forth half scoffed and half laughed, “Oh Forth harder~” he mimicked Pha in a whispering and sexy voice. Pha glared at him, mainly to hide more embarrassment.

   “Oiiiii” he slapped Forth's shoulder, playfully glaring at him.

   The next day, Forth and Pha managed to get out of the house without being questioned. It was a long process of Pha sneaking some breakfast to his room for Forth and then keeping a look out for anyone as Forth came down from the balcony at his room.

-------+++-------

    Both Pha and Forth walked along the street, getting closer to school.

   “Hey” Forth said to grab Pha's attention. “Do you want to go somewhere after school? I promise this time I won’t bail on you” he added with a cheeky smile. Pha smiled back in return and nodded.

   “Yeah, I’d like that”

   Forth looked at Pha for a longer period as if wanting to say something. Pha stared back expectantly since the other had stopped walking.

   “What are you doing? We’re going to be late” Pha said.

   Forth's lips were pursed and he closed his eyes for a second, “I broke up with Cherry”

   Pha blinked at Forth in surprise. “Oh, you okay about it then?”

   “Yes. More than okay” Forth replied. Pha nodded once again, since he doesn't know what to reply for that, “We should get going then” he simply advised.

   Forth shook his head as Pha was about to take a step, “No”

   “Uh!? What?” Pha blurted out.

   “Be my boyfriend!” Forth cried out.

-------+++-------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk