Chapter - 31

After that confession, it was no surprise that Pha and Forth made love again. This time, it meant so much more to them both as all the doubts for each other’s feelings no longer existed.

   They had taken a small nap on Forth's bed and Forth had woken up an hour later. It was lunch time but his hunger was for nothing remotely like food.

   His lips lazily kissed Pha's bare shoulder, rising its way up to his collar bone. Pha shifted in his sleep, mumbling words that were hard to understand. Forth's nose nudged the crook of his neck, demanding that he wake up now.

   Forth looked up, biting down on his lip as he saw the cute sight of Pha frowning in his sleep. He couldn’t help himself; his face lowered and took Pha's lips into his warm mouth.

   His tongue struck out to start poking and swiping at the crease where their lips met.

   “Mm~” Pha groaned against Forth’s lips and puckered up as if by second nature. He was still half asleep, kissing Forth back sloppily.

   Forth's teeth sunk down on Pha's lower lips, bringing it into his mouth and enclosing his lips completely to suck sensually. Pha couldn’t control the erotic sounds emitted from his throat. He was getting turned on and shamelessly announcing it.

   Forth pulled away with a satisfying smack and looked down at the other. Pha's eyes were half open and he squirmed beneath Forth as his skin crawled with heat.

   “Forth~” he whined. He slinked his arms round Forth's shoulders, meeting his fingers at the back of Forth's neck, “I need you right now”

   Forth smiled smugly, loving the effect he had on the other.

   Both their lips reconnected and moved in sync. Forth's lips sent tingles through Pha's body, exploding in between his legs.

   Forth’s hips began grinding slowly, creating a pleasurable friction as both loins rubbed against each other. Pha's rough hands reached down to clasp around Forth’s stiffness and squeezed tauntingly.

   A deep moan travelled its way into his mouth as Forth’s tongue dived into a playful battle with the other, lapping and flicking in all the right places. His tongue touched the roof of Pha's mouth, gliding softly before licking over it again.

   His member pulsed in Pha's hand. Pha's thumb made its way to the tip, adding a small pressure as it slipped over the swollen head. Being ridden by desire and greed, Pha guided his dick to his already loosen hole, placing the head at his entrance.

   His head fell back, away from the kiss, hissing in satisfaction. Forth’s member, still in his hands, moved through his opening.

   Forth let Pha pleasure himself as his lips suckled on to Pha's neck, biting and flicking his tongue over each mark he was ready to make.

   His hands gripped on to Pha's thigh and pushed them apart. He knelt in front of Pha with his shaft no longer in Pha's grasp. Pha sighed softly, closing his eyes in anticipation of what Forth would do next.

   He continued to stretch Pha's legs further with his knees bent and hips positioned in the way, his butt rose off the bed, catching slight contact with Forth’s dick.

   Forth chuckled lowly and buried his length into Pha's already abused hole. String of nonsense words left Pha's lips as he was clouded by the sensation of being filled so very much.

   Arrghhh, don’t stop!” he cried as Forth’s hips lost control and plunged his dick into him over and over with no signs of ever coming to an end.

   Pha yelped out loudly, screaming in ecstasy while his walls tightened around Forth's member.

   “Fuck baby boy, you feel so good” Forth muttered in a hazy voice. His mind was filled with dirty thoughts and all he could think about was tasting Pha and smelling the seductive sex scent he had.

   Forth pulled out with a pop, making Pha protest.

   “No why wo-Oh god!” he moaned aloud. Forth had crouched down, placing his tongue at the entrance of Pha's hole, assaulting it. Pha's fingers scrunched up Forth's locks and tugged each time his tongue swirled and prodded over his entrance. It drove up and touched Pha's hardened length to play with. Forth's tongue swirled around his length, licking his slit up and down and pressing down to give bursts of euphoria.

   Forth rose up again, and without a second to waste, thrust his throbbing dick into his hole with its wall constantly surging against his sensitive skin.

   “Oh yes! God yes!” Pha yelled. Forth's torso clashed into Pha's at a lightning speed making him go crazy for the other.

   Pha kissed the shell of Forth's ear and lowered his voice to a sultry whisper, “Fuck me daddy”

   Forth's lips let out an aroused groan at those words and his dick rammed into Pha at just the perfect angle, finding his prostate. He paused and held his dick in that position to wiggle his hips. Pha gasped softly and not long after that he became a moaning mess again as Forth thrust harder once again.

   The sensation pooled into Pha's stomach creating an immense wave of heat and pleasure as he reached his climax. Forth groaned, calling Pha's name as he shot his load. He continued moving in and out until the feeling subsided for the both of them.

   This day Pha was being incredibly happy. Finally, with Cherry out of the picture, he got Forth to himself. He doesn't want anyone coming between them. Seeing Forth breathing heavily above him, Pha felt insatiable and wanted Forth to do it all over again.

   But that would be impossible.

   There was a resounding knock from Forth’s front door. He didn’t want to get up but forced himself to, putting on a pair of shorts.

   “I’ll send whoever it is away” Forth said and kissed Pha's lips, “And come back to my hot boyfriend”

   Pha grinned widely, “You better”

   Forth walked over to the door, reluctantly pulling a t-shirt over his head. These clothes felt like they were weighing down on him.

   He opened the door and in came a sobbing girl. Forth became confused for a moment until he realised who it was.

   Cherry.

-------+++-------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk