Struggles in Parenting (One Night Stands epilouge)

A/N: Alright so, I know I said the One Night Stands trilogy was over but a few weeks ago I asked for requests and I was asked to do another part to the now four part series. This part involves the reader, Tony, and a now 10 year old Antonio. This would put both the reader and Tony at roughly 28 to 29 years old, anyway a big shout out to MyLifeMyHeartMyStory and Rose_Wolf_Tyler for giving me these great requests. I am so sorry this took so long to get up there were a few snags in writing it and I had a family emergency of sorts, but anyway here it is.

Your POV

"Tony, come help me put this up." Tony walks into the room, taking the 'Happy Birthday' banner from your hands. 

It was Antonio's 10th birthday and it was hard to believe it had been that long since both you and Tony graduated. You had managed to land a job working as a receptionist at the hospital and Tony worked for his dad fixing up cars, by the time Antonio was 2 You had inherited a three bedroom house from your grandparents after they passed away. You and Tony wasted no time in moving into the new house, getting Antonio's new bedroom set up. Now you were expecting a second child in about a month. You are snapped out of your thoughts by Antonio running into the kitchen with a small puppy in his arms. "Mom, look what I found." He says, handing the small ball of fur to you. 

"Where did you find him?" You say, glancing at Tony, who is trying to hide his smile.

"He was in a box on the front patio. Can we keep him?"

You roll your eyes, shooting a glare in Tony's direction. "I'm sure we can as long as Dad trains him." You say, smirking at Tony.

Tony sighs, climbing down from his perch on the ladder. "I'll train him. It shouldn't be too hard."

Tony walks over to you putting his hand on your belly. You smile at him and Antonio scrunches his nose up, making you both laugh. "Antonio, go play." You laugh as he rolls his eyes and slowly walks away. 

"Guests are going to start showing up soon. Will you go pick up the cake?" You ask Tony. Tony nods walking out the door, pulling his car keys out of his pocket. "Thank you" You call as his walks out the door.

While Tony is off picking up the cake, you work on getting everything else ready. As you are wandering around the kitchen setting out snacks and drinks, you hear a loud scream, followed by crying. You run outside to see Antonio sitting in the grass, in front of his swing set, holding his arm. "What happened!?"

"I fell off the swing." You nod, examining Antonio's arm.

"Well kiddo, I think we have to make a trip to the emergency room. It's looking like you broke your arm."

Antonio nods and you help him up and lead him to your car. The drive to the hospital was short and quiet. Once the doctor took x-rays, he put Antonio's arm in a cast and sent him on his way. You arrive home a few hours later to all of Antonio's friends sitting at the table waiting for him.

Tony is telling the kids a story about his days in high school. He looks up from the kids and smiles at you "What happened?"

"He fell off the swing, broke his arm. Normal kid stuff." You say, shrugging your shoulders.

Tony gets up, and kisses your forehead. "If you weren't such a great mom I would be more worried about it."

You roll your eyes and pat him on the shoulder. "That's what parenting is all about, the struggles you go through day to day."